test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

please dont spread to live server things that you are not sure.

mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
Hello. i have seen poeple to talk about the module 6 and doing things which possible will be nice for module 6.
I can give an example i saw terror enchantment to increase its value x2 i saw players trade anything viable for them for the terror enchantment.What will happen if terror will not give the bonus we saw on preview? it will be players fault not cryptic.dont forget preview server is not 100% what we gonna see in live.
ALSO other example seems the plaguefire to have placeholders.plaguefire replaced lesser plaguefire greater replaced plaguefire and perfect placeholder replaced greater.if you do a test you will see that they give the same rp as on live.
Other example we saw an offhand in wod from the npc.how do you know if that offhand is not the old with new name and new stats? can any dev explain what is that in wod? because poeple spread to live server about new artifacts and make the old obsolete.

and sorry for my english is not my mother language.
Post edited by mamalion1234 on

Comments

• kazearimorikazearimori Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    As above poster, it's all speculations still. Bear or Bull, we are not sure how things will turn out.
    BUT... the punters may pull a profit if speculations really come true though.

Thing on the enchantment which unsettles some people may be thoughts along the lines of "It looks too good to be true" & "What if they cryptic decides to slap an ICD on terror?"

LoL~ I think that would be really funny.
  • totallynotfrishtotallynotfrish Member Posts: 89
    edited February 2015
    I did agree that it was premature before. I had a greater though and since lessers were 300k while coal wards are 500k, I decided to get some before they went up.
  • mamalion1234mamalion1234 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,415 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    what if the terror will not have 40% reduction and the root?:P all can happen.
  • burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    preview is for testing, if somebody buys stuff to make profit and it doesnt get implemented its his own **** fault
    Paladin Master Race
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Well, then rush all ur rp into r60 artifact weapon, problem is, that if this is misleading its devs fault, Only. Second problem is, if its not misleading, u have just wasted 60% of ur rp (well only 20% since its double rp, so no biggie, right?). At least lets tell ppl what options they have.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I agree. Well said.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    my thought is, Devs wont confirm, because they don't want people to hoard RP and wait for the new lvl 70 stuff.. Thats why they releasing an RP weekend, a strong Strategy if i say so myself, but its at the cost of the players.

I need all teh RP I can get so I will be holding off on using any RP that isnt for my normal Artifacts (such as whatever I will need to replace my Defenders Banner with + new 4th arti)