test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Ps 4?

zarchaun41zarchaun41 Member Posts: 67 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Why xbox one and not ps 4?? You think they would have put it out on both systems at the same time. I see MS behind this one.
Post edited by zarchaun41 on

Comments

• Options
    jackedbrahjackedbrah Member Posts: 118 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    who gives a rats ***

PC master race
    Elitist dooshbag

Guardian Fighter main. I will never switch to Paladin even if we're a dying breed. GF for ever!

Main alts: Great Weapon Fighter, Control Wizard.
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    zarchaun41 wrote: »
    Why xbox one and not ps 4?? You think they would have put it out on both systems at the same time. I see MS behind this one.

My guess is XBOX O/S is easier to port to for an existing Windows software, as it is based off Windows.

PS4 O/S is Unix based, and there isn't a Linux/Unix NW game client AFAIK. And even then, i'm not sure how easy is to port a Linux/Unix game on PS4...
  • Options
    miomans0miomans0 Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    baby steps i think cryptic have a small team and its amazing that they ported it to XB1
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I think I can hear the sound of the already-overworked devs quietly sobbing.... ;p
  • Options
    iamannoyingdeviliamannoyingdevil Member Posts: 336 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    zarchaun41 wrote: »

Neverwinter was a launch title for the xboxone in china so I'd guess that Microsoft have some type of temporary or permanent exclusivity deal or whatever .