test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Why am I getting dropped from queue?

askopdkapokaskopdkapok Member Posts: 648 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Frequently I found where I've been dropped from the queue w/o going afk/idle or joining another group.

Just now I was in 3 queues for about 20min and was out farming mobs and I see console message saying I had been removed from all 3 queues.

????
Post edited by askopdkapok on

Comments

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    when the q pops and you fail to answer you are automatically out
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    It's not popping. I'm just magically getting removed..

Believe me... I pay *very* close attention because very irritating doing nothing but waiting and waiting and waiting for queues.
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have been dropped from the q as well on a few occasions. And not having the option to join show up. I was in the q and then dropped out for no reason. Hasn't happened to me for a few weeks but it does happen. Might just be a communication issue between you and the server. A dropped packet somewhere along the route that didn't make it to you or to the server. Send a bug report in if it keeps happening.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Well my latency is low and it would have to be a lot more than a single packet dropped for something like this. This happens to me 75% of the time. ugh.. this game is so frustrating.
  • Options
    soltaswordsoltasword Member Posts: 290 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I can tell you that I have more issues with this game than any other I play(ed). I crash more in this game than any other game I have played as well. Just restart and keep going.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    I was having the queue drop issues at release and since release I'm now on a new high-end rig in a new house with very good internet connection. 100MB down and 10MB up with very good latency to just about anywhere. I ripped down 4.5GB of software form oracle's website this morning in no time flat.

If this was a network problem it wouldn't just effect one small piece of the game... This game is pretty buggy for a game at this stage post-release.