test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Dyed/Transmuted Gear: Will It Get Updated?

morentharmorenthar Member Posts: 2,500 Arc User
We need a definitive answer on this topic.

Example: We know Black Ice Armor will get updated. We also know that BI Armor is some of the ugliest armor any of us has ever seen. Nobody is perfect, so full forgiveness to the person that designed it. Actually, with some tweaks the look could have been pretty slick. Anyway, thanks to transmutation, I think most of us got over it pretty fast.

What we won't get over quickly, is if we are punished for transmuting an absolutely horrid looking armor set.
Main: Syndul The Slick - MI Saboteur
Post edited by morenthar on

Comments

• colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I'd also like to know this. Each piece of my armor costs 100-250k AD, just for the visuals (dyes, tranmutation items/fee)... And i really don't want to lose nearly a million AD, just because i used some of the game's features.

#not to mention, the wasted armor kits, which are 100k a pop...

• midnightitamidnightita Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    morenthar wrote: »
    We also know that BI Armor is some of the ugliest armor any of us has ever seen

wait, what? black ice gear is my favourite looking gear, so, talk for you..

anyways, I don't think dyed/transmuted gear will not be updated.
  • voltomeyvoltomey Member Posts: 1,052 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    I'd also like to know this. Each piece of my armor costs 100-250k AD, just for the visuals (dyes, tranmutation items/fee)... And i really don't want to lose nearly a million AD, just because i used some of the game's features.

#not to mention, the wasted armor kits, which are 100k a pop...

the patch note says the streamlined the ad cost so it should cost like 50k AD for a pice of lvl 70 gear
    Gang Busters PvP Guild Recruiting When Mod 6 goes live Pm Me for more Info If you have any Paladin question Message Me and i will get back to you ASAP
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • colonelwingcolonelwing Member Posts: 1,448 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    voltomey wrote: »
    the patch note says the streamlined the ad cost so it should cost like 50k AD for a pice of lvl 70 gear

And what does this have to do with my current item visuals costing ~1m AD, of which the stats are, due to a glitch not being updated with the next module? I believe you missed the point of this thread. Some items, are being updated from lvl 60 to 70, but not if they were transmuted/dyed, prior to mod 6.

• kingconnerkingconner Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So if i use dye remover will my bi set get updated?

I didn't transmute it only dyed
  • rickcase276rickcase276 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,404 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    For me, and my dyed armor, it is fixed now on the preview server. So probably you may need to retransfer your character over, and it will update for you too.
  • kieranmtornkieranmtorn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 382 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My CW, who has dyed+transmuted+reinforced HV now has the correct stats and level information on it. No re-transfer required.