test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Neverwinter Fashion Gallery

demarieldemariel Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 5 Arc User
edited March 2015 in The Moonstone Mask (PC)
This thread is for all fellow players out there who value fashion in Neverwinter uber all.

If you value the looks of your character, keep reading.

We, at guild Bloody Pizza, realized some time ago that there is a certain lack of fashion outfit's preview (besides copying your character to preview server, of course, but the preview server does not have, for instance, zen market items).

So, as we value the meaning of 'Walk the walk' instead of 'Talk the talk', we decided to... Walk the talk, and created a website that allows to check out all the neat fashion items and gear that are out there.

There you go:
Neverwinter Fashion

As for now, we only have a fraction of all available combinations and possible outfits (There's not too many of us playing right now), but we are striving to create a good "library" of all fashion and gear items available.

We hope it helps :)

Upgrade - 23-02-2015

The form now remembers your chosen gear. Have fun :)

Upgrade - 15-03-2015

The gallery is now more user-friendly; we have created simple navigation between images.

If u have a problem, try to refresh site by using CTRL+F5.
Post edited by demariel on

Comments

• Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Great idea, and thank you for the effort, but only small request/problem:
    The page refreshed on submit and the select is not set in the submitted position, meaning if i selected a class and an attire i have to reselect the class to check the next one.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    micky1p00 wrote: »
    Great idea, and thank you for the effort, but only small request/problem:
    The page refreshed on submit and the select is not set in the submitted position, meaning if i selected a class and an attire i have to reselect the class to check the next one.
    Thank you for feedback, micky1p00. Good suggestion, we will implement it ASAP :)
  • Options
    nurmoodnurmood Member Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    oh wow you put a lot of effort into this - great pics! Thank you!
  • Options
    valwrynvalwryn Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,620 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Nice!!!

What about a section for combination look? All my toons like to wear different parts of fashion items and transmuted armor. The Dragonborn Ceremonial pants goes nicely with many fashion tops. My GF's armor is all transmuted to a Barbarian wolfskin look. There are many possibilities that someone might be lookin for. For now, the straightup look is good. Ya just have to use your Imagination! :cool:
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Awesome stuff!
    Thank you
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Very well done! Thanks for putting the time into this.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Thank you for appreciating our work! <blushing>
    valwryn wrote: »
    What about a section for combination look? All my toons like to wear different parts of fashion items and transmuted armor.

Thank you for your suggestion. We considered that some time ago and decided that first we will develop a library of set items before trying to create more elaborate custamization options. This is a difficult task for us and will take a lot of our time, so it's a long shot (if we get some more requests like this we'll try to do it faster :) )
  • Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    That's awesome! congratulations! I hope you'll get much more pictures aviable!
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Be hard pressed to discover all the rare armors you get from quests.
  • Options
    edited February 2015
    Just added a... Pirate Commander Set! U can get this fashion after completing 30 pvp tasks so it's hard to get. Thanks for adding a screen, Bethel! I love it :) Now we are waiting for female version. Keep 'em coming!:cool:
  • Options
    avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Totally awesome. Thank you! :)
  • Options
    vaelynxvaelynx Member Posts: 182 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Bast, is this awesome. Great work!
  • Options
    shiani1shiani1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 316 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Great job and very helpful! :) Thanks!
    Kianni Ravenmoon and Izyana Sol'Eetah

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    The latest version is a huge improvement over the first release! This is truly a valuable addition. Thanks so much!
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    farla47farla47 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 149 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    I can donate a female pirate suit to the cause, but it's not in the natural colour anymore. Dyed in swash.
    (almost)All my friends are Imaginary!