test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Intellect Devourer Active Bonus Broken

fkkmfkkm Member Posts: 28 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1o7Fh3vR2trlUxlvrsjaTNH5a_E_67hADRSqEarvbcpY/edit#gid=0

Above is my testing of the blink dog, intellect devourer and both together. It seems the bonus from the blink dog is working, but the intellect devourer is not. This was tested with a sw, using a level 3 pact blade to minimize the damage range. Both blink dog and intellect devourer were at the uncommon level (2% combat advantage bonus.)

If you have information about the correct CA formula I'd appreciate it.
Post edited by fkkm on

Comments

• loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited September 2014
    I noticed this a while back as well when I was running ACT test series for Mod 4. Starts with a shady tooltip stating it gives "+X% Combat Advantage". I guess it's supposed to be "+X% Combat Advantage Damage", but who knows.
  • mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Just spent 350k AD to buy one, then saw this post. XD *bummed* Anyone know if this has been sorted?

As this isn't a Zen store pet I imagine.... getting a fix will be pretty difficult. :(
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    im writing about combat advantage being broken since 1 year and more... but no one seems to trust me
  • drtysnchzdrtysnchz Member Posts: 194 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Just out of curiousity, what is it you think devourer does?
  • lawu79lawu79 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I could have sworn it was working a couple months ago or so, but 5 minutes ago I tested it and it's broken. And just in case I did also test Blink Dog and it's working. My testing method is simple and provide consistent result, because I used my GWF and using intimidation on dummy, pre mark the target by my own threatening rush.
  • scammerzascammerza Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Rumor that I've heard is that it's radius distance; maybe distance from target to get CA from positioning. The tooltip's vagueness makes it impossible to tell what it does.