test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Comparing Armor (BUG)

fishermanbaileyfishermanbailey Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports (Xbox One)
So when I go to compare a piece of armor I have and my bag and a piece of armor on my character. It does not compare the two like it should which is quite frustrating but understandable sense it is a closed beta.:rolleyes:
Post edited by fishermanbailey on

Comments

• ek2383ek2383 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    that's not a bug it does it in the pc version too. its more like a awful feature.
  • toekneeg1toekneeg1 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 14 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I found this happens to me too after a while. It works fine then when I have to idle for a bit and come back, my controller has turned off. When I turn it back on it seems that no tool tips are displayed anymore when selecting them. I have to completely close the game and restart it to fix it.
  • dueydoodahdueydoodah Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I have also found this but it seems it happens once I enter a quest area with a boss, such as the Razzad quest. Restarting the game seems to fix it until the next time.
  • z33n4z33n4 Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same problem on occasion. I logged, restarted the game after loading another game and then it worked again, twice now.
  • borochigoroborochigoro Member Posts: 31
    edited February 2015
    The recommendations are not very good.

********Queremos el juego en Español **************
  • videogamer003videogamer003 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    are the devs actually reading these forums? because i also had this bug with the item screen not showing the descriptions of items at all, i was writing things down just to know what they did, i tried to shut down and restart the game but it did not fix it, i also even cleaned the cache on my xbox and it still did not fix the problem. i hope they can fix this issue for the release.
  • nervusbreakd0wnnervusbreakd0wn Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Oh they are reading, but the compare armor do need to be fixed, that was one of my complaints about the beta. My other one is the roll dice for loot where it takes up the whole screen and you cant see anything need to hold of at the end or have it to the bottom right hand side.
  • ek2383ek2383 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Maybe its just me but when I read this, I took it as it doesn't compare correctly not that it doesn't compare it at all. The item compare disappearing is a bug, but it telling you something is better because its a higher level is just the game itself. Also the dice roll thing is huge, when it first happened I couldn't see a thing.