test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

My Feedback on the beta...

kirbysbackkirbysback Member Posts: 10 Arc User
Finally I can make a thread.....
Anyways.....
- The hidden Mine quest is a laggy quest once you enter the mine
- Talking to an NPC at times either lags or freezes the console for around 15 seconds
-Server time outs when changing location at times (as of Feb 8th 8am PST it constantly crashes almost everytime i go to a different spot in the map/area)
Chat needs a mute/report system. People kept spamming chat to donate money or selling nudes for items etc.
- The letters that the game delivers you when you reach certain levels have typos.
(could've wrote more but I forgot to write it in the notepad) v.v
Post edited by kirbysback on

Comments

• zombodenzomboden Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The only thing that bugged me was not the frame rate but the freezing. Everything else seemed perfect. Didn't have hardly any disconnects, but did notice maybe a tad bit of server lag but that's understandable.
  • bladovackbladovack Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I had the freezing issue fairly often as well but not the disconnect, while my friend who was playing in the same room on another xbox kept getting disconnected so i had to keep waiting for him to join back in my party. I tried the pc version and that disconnected me many times. Still it was amazing and i cant wait.
  • kirbysbackkirbysback Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I noticed this wasn't the place for the beta feedback, can a moderator put this there? D: Sorry! v.v