test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[suggestion] Make leadership reward boxes account bound (rather sooner than later)

nekromaniak666nekromaniak666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 94
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
I dont really understand why are boxes/barrels/chests/etc from leadership task rewards character bound.
Every single drop from these boxes can be traded. So what reason is behind being these boxes character bound?
[SIGPIC]Hellsing[/SIGPIC]
Post edited by nekromaniak666 on

Comments

• nekromaniak666nekromaniak666 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 94
    edited February 2015
    Last edited by lewstelamon01 ..oh my god, this guy is so annoying and now i understand why is he/she called Lapdog by players and forum users.. Since his censorship is out of control, i will start screenshoting my posts..
    [SIGPIC]Hellsing[/SIGPIC]
  • vascodergamervascodergamer Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I really would love them to be account bound. If you have a lot of alts for leadership and you are somehow pedantic about your item distribution like me, it really hurts to send millions of mails to move all the crafting items to your crafting storage char. So please, make them account bound!
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Lol my posts usually just get moved to the graveyard consider yourself lucky.

It is a pain when you have to read the graveyard to actually get the other half of decent suggestions and opinions.

I used to think 1 person was a problem but that was short sighted. I won't comment on it though.