Options

[Suggestion] Change origin and deity?

thehumancodexthehumancodex Member Posts: 196 Arc User
Post edited by thehumancodex on

Comments

• Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I would love to see this too. Not sure why they couldn't turn it on with the race reroll. I had changed my half-orc warlock to a dragonborn warlock and the whole background history didn't feel very fitting.
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    thehumancodexthehumancodex Member Posts: 196 Arc User
    edited February 2015
  • Options
    nathyielnathyiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 340 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I don't considered changing any on my main but I still find the idea interesting.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I voted no, not because I'm against it existing but it asked if I would use it. I wouldn't. I just leave those options on whatever they default, so no opposition to it being made, just wouldn't use it.
  • Options
    hammeredhellhammeredhell Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I too voted no, not because I wouldn't welcome it as a change, but rather that the devs only have so much time in the day, there are only so many of them, and because their plate is already full enough with content that WotC/TSR is pushing them to release.

If on the off chance they had more time on their hands to work on a more minor thing such as this...there's a billion other things that are FAR HIGHER PRIORITIES.
  • Options
    quollquoll Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Never worry about the devs workload or priorities. They can manage those things on their own.

I voted yes as this is a feature that should be a part of the race reroll IMO.
  • Options
    gothzilla138gothzilla138 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I voted yes because non stat options are always welcome. I've actually deleted and rerolled a toon or two because I realized their deity felt wrong. Additionally I would love to see more deity options introduced along with the change option. Forgotten Realms has so many gods, the list feels very limited. Sometimes picking one is the hardest part of creation for me as none fit the character I want to be.With all the Draconic stuff I expected Bahamut to be allowed, with the new elemental stuff I expected the elemental deities, such as Kossuth, who even has a die set on Sword Coast Adventures. When they released Warlocks I expected to have some darker deities, or a "no deity" option. I'm not expecting to be allowed to worship Cyric (even though I can have a Cyric tattoo...hmm...) but if I sold my soul to a Devil Prince for power, maybe I don't pray to gods of sterling goodness, eh? A no deity option allows those of us who know FR lore to worship others not mentioned, or be Faithless and get stuck in the Wall when we die...I dunno, I like options...