test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mouse and keyboard suddenly stop working

duxxxhmduxxxhm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
edited February 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
When I play my mouse and keyboard just stop responding. Onscreen action resumes, I got asskicked by mobs, character just keeps runing till he hits a wall. I have tryed to change my mouse and keybord and have same issue. It only hapens when I play NW Online. When I do or play something else everithing is fine.
Post edited by duxxxhm on

Comments

• Options
    mungsumungsu Member Posts: 136 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I've had that happen 3 or 4 times in the last couple of months. If I remember correctly, each time I had to Alt-Tab out of NW and kill the client. Then start NW back up again. It happened once in the Tiamat battle which sucked since we were winning. For that one I waited a long time to see if the keyboard or mouse would recover, but no joy.
  • Options
    duxxxhmduxxxhm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    My keyboard and mous just die. I can't alt-tab. I need to restart every time. This is getting anoying.
  • Options
    khorbahnkhorbahn Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    duxxxhm wrote: »
    My keyboard and mous just die. I can't alt-tab. I need to restart every time. This is getting anoying.

Wireless? (nothing like forgetting to put in fresh batteries - lol)

T is the keybind for auto-run and easily hit - I thought I read you changed your bindings

Lastly, I'm disabled - but I found a joystick emulation program that SHOULD NOT affect ToS as I am not botting and Turbo works against you (casting)

It also needs to be mentioned that the program DOES NOT CHANGE NW IN ANY WAY - it just emulates
  • Options
    mechomancermechomancer Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I am getting this frequently. I have completely lifted my hand from all peripherals and my toon kept on truckin... Once, he even launched a Shatter Strike at a 80' target and ran right at him. There was nothing I could do but get my *** handed to me for 15-20 seconds.

I use wireless mouse with wired keyboard to gaming laptop. I should have stock in Energizer by now with all the batteries I go through, but I make sure they are fresh....daily.

=RV=
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    I get this when I run in fullscreen rather than windowed maximized mode. You could see if that helps the issue at all.