test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Will we one day going to have scrolls of unbound items ?

atomirnyatomirny Member Posts: 29 Arc User
edited February 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Simple, because do not create a specific item "unbound" to remove from lockboxes mounts and artifacts. I spent my money for that, I have my right.

Yes, I want to remove these items from a char that have no more interest in playing
Post edited by atomirny on

Comments

• bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    It is highly unlikely that they will ever add "unbinding items" - the reasons are pretty simple:

1. It would remove the need to unlock certain highly sought after items on more than 1 character.

2. It would increase the desirability to hack accounts - now you can steal all said account's items, not just the unbound stuff.

3. It would lessen the value of stuff that was specifically added as account-wide.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Honestly, with the ridiculous odds of the best lockbox stuff, the items should be account wide and bta once you attempt to bind it. Of course they did mess up the radiance stone, so it could be a bad idea too if not done properly and tested. I'm not sure what people see in them personally. As someone who doesn't want to be forceably locked to 1 character, it's kind of a bummer.
  • atomirnyatomirny Member Posts: 29 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    So, why the mounts and artifacts are no account bound ?
  • mmm1001mmm1001 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 497 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    atomirny wrote: »
    Will we one day going to have scrolls of unbound items ?

No. Never. Don't even think about it. :)
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    atomirny wrote: »
    Simple, because do not create a specific item "unbound" to remove from lockboxes mounts and artifacts. I spent my money for that, I have my right. [/COLOR]

Nope. It will never happen. You are usually warned before binding items, so if you are not sure you really want to bind them, don't do so.
  • actausactaus Member Posts: 64
    edited February 2015
    Nope. It will never happen. You are usually warned before binding items, so if you are not sure you really want to bind them, don't do so.

Yeah, it will never happen. Sadly, you just have to plan it carefully.
  • zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hopefully not, economy would be abused again, even with boc->boa option.

Tho some items should just start with option boa.

(Sin)cerely
    Kain

• goblinsleddergoblinsledder Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    sadly never..
  • henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    The thing is, those items are bound for a reason. We may not agree with the reason, sometimes we may not even know the reason but it seems unlikely that we'll ever be given a method of unbinding something. Bound is bound.
  • nonamedamnnonamedamn Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Why would they add such thing ?
    Its bad bussiness and makes the game even more p2w (which also is bad bussiness in today's gaming world)