test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Some bug in the erly questing (Blacklake-Close to The crown)

ugtharo1ugtharo1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
Have meet a bug in Blacklake - Quest: Close to The crown.
Karzow's guards (supposedly, they are named Razor and Thelazza) aggro 2-3 rooms before Karzow's room, and are not counted for progress after he runs away.
Post edited by ugtharo1 on

Comments

• Options
    meatgrindermkmeatgrindermk Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am running into the same issue, repeated after numerous log out and full game restarts. Quest is currently impossible to complete
  • Options
    effectensteineffectenstein Member Posts: 1,031 Bounty Hunter
    edited February 2015
    happened to mee to, i could've target them within the walls... but i done that quests countless of times and only sometimes the guards get out of the room and they bugg the chest if you kill them out of the room.
  • Options
    rezzarrezzar Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Happened to me as well bosses go out the room. After 3 tries I manage to get in the room before they come out.
  • Options
    ironzerg79ironzerg79 Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,942 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Same here.
    "Meanwhile in the moderator's lounge..."
    i7TZDZK.gif?1
  • Options
    dajahester3dajahester3 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited March 2015
    Same here; Lv. 7 Scourge Warlock. Tried 3 times and the bosses left the room early; in the end I just ran to the final room and took out everyone inside as well as the few enemies that caught up. Quite frustrating that the quest was working when I last played (like... two? expansions ago), and the only change that seems to have induced the bug was that the guards have changed. =|