test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

It is not to late

ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
Dev's
It is not to late.
Just forget about all of those changes you've announce. Rework skills/feats to make rainbow party usefull. Add new pvp maps. Let ppl do pvp foundry. Make some new dungeons + total open pvp maps. Will be fine.
Forget about Paladins/ls, regen total absurd nerf. All be fine. Just dont sink this game.

We understand, that xbox one players have to have equal start with PC ones. But dont ruin all our 2 years efforts and time we spend on gmae for this purpose.

Cya
Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
.Suicide Squad.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    kurtb88kurtb88 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 597 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    in the interests of readers who have no idea what you are talking about

please explain so that i can understand
  • Options
    azahronazahron Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    kurtb88 wrote: »
    in the interests of readers who have no idea what you are talking about

please explain so that i can understand

My guess would be the level cap, and fear that his artifacts and other gear will become outdated.
    Artificer.jpg
  • Options
    zshikarazshikara Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 796 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I like the idea of everyone starting over fresh with a level increase. Its something most MMOs that last any length of time do, and I've done it many times in WoW. It gives a chance for newer players to be on equal footing with the veterans for a little while. This is always a good thing and always brings in a lot of new or returning players.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Tired of running dungeons with exploiters and cheaters? Join the legit channel by visiting http://goo.gl/1zfnTS to apply!
    Performing ritual pony sacrifices to Tiamat to earn favor with the RNG Gods since 2014.
  • Options
    healaryhealary Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    zshikara wrote: »
    I like the idea of everyone starting over fresh with a level increase. Its something most MMOs that last any length of time do, and I've done it many times in WoW. It gives a chance for newer players to be on equal footing with the veterans for a little while. This is always a good thing and always brings in a lot of new or returning players.

The difference is there is usually a gap of a year and a half between expansions, and longer between changes in level caps that render most items worthless in WoW. WoW players usually change their gaming habits when they know the level cap raise is coming but in this game, the notice is shorter - more like 3 months and the players are delusional. They keep doing the same grinding routines and feeding ridiculously expensive RP to the artifact gear even though they know there is an overwhelming high chance they will be made worthless, or at least less desirable.

If what they have in the Preview shard currently stands, a lot of these delusional players will cry a river... but this is their own fault actually.
  • Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    i dont know, all i want are tons of dungeons , everything outside the zen store BOE and some pvp love.
    i dont even care how they do it.
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    xbox one players

They won't have their dedicated server?
  • Options
    lerdocixlerdocix Member Posts: 897 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Which state of grief it is?

Still denial or already bargaining?
    azahron wrote: »
    My guess would be the level cap, and fear that his artifacts and other gear will become outdated.

Which is justified, because arty weapon have 1990 power and first quest green from the "new" zone got over 2500.
    That being said, I won't miss arty equipment, it made the game dreadful together with refining system.
  • Options
    charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    azahron wrote: »

Sadly those are going to remain BiS, this is just crying that LS won't make us immortal gods. Oh and paladin, I guess paladins are that bad too.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Please post your feedback in the thread provided for such on the preview forums and refrain from fearmongering. Thank you.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.