test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

complete patch note

rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
can we see it?
there are so many unlisted changes i cant really imagine that they are all bugs to be fixed.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    panderuspanderus Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,007 Cryptic Developer
    edited January 2015
    What changes specifically?
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    panderus wrote: »

It looks like some gear stats have been changed.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    tr deflection severity is down to 50% from 75%
    shadow of demise does not work anymore on not encounters damage
    every classes has double deflect bonus on dex
    many sets t1 and t2 have halved stats
    enchantments at rank 10 gives 400 stats instead of 300
    and so on
  • Options
    mstrssihrmstrssihr Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 545 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Ohhh this is all very interesting!

I personally am bummed by the fact that many changes are not mentioned in our patch notes, each and every patch that goes by. :( Please - will you kindly consider blessing us with patch notes galore for all future patches, in an effort to be more transparent and communicative?
    I always thought complete patch notes on Everything that's happened was a given, not here though. oO
    - Major Peachy Bottom * Gutbuster's Brigade -

"Last request - microtransactions for alllll old skins for zen/weapon appearance changes, 500 zen to make ur wep glow the color/enchant you want it... You will make more off that one item than any other zen item ever made." freshour

"beckylunatic" Gateway AH should have column headers to sort by buyout, bid, end time, quantity, etc. These disappeared iirc with the module launch. It's obnoxious.
  • Options
    valencayvalencay Member Posts: 431 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    I really want to know what is happening with the sets having half the stats and the fact that at lv 70 a 2k recovery gives you 3% recharge speed (and other stat are gone crazy too)

EDIT: nvm they explained it
    Aset Xharran, Oppressor CW
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    panderus wrote: »

Unless I'm mistaken, it was stated on patch day that the patch notes posted were preliminary.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
  • Options
    barq3tbarq3t Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 165 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    yeah... so what about those notes?
  • Options
    katamaster81899katamaster81899 Member Posts: 1,157 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Are we going to recieve a full version of the patch notes before this weeks patch notes are released?
    dulopa4e1d9.png
    || Axios Guild Leader || Neverwinter Trade Forum Moderator || Infernal Paragons ||
    Check out my foundry, titled "Akro's Gone Wacko", featuring our ex-CM Akromatik!: NW-DL8J7BY5T
    Erza Moonstalker | Lara Moonstalker | Julie Marvell | Erza Moonhunter | Annie Hellangel | Jenn Moonstalker