test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Help my 60 level HR, I haven't played it since the mod4 release, and need to respec!

slack83erslack83er Member Posts: 97 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Wilds
Hi guys,
as the title says...I got a HR which has been "retired" for a while, since the release of Mod4. It's "homemade", I just leveled it without any build in mind, and I've not even acquired the T2 set. Now... I got a pair of respec tokens that I won in the winter festival... and would like to get him to former glory..hehe... I've heard that recently a new "trapper" build has come out, and it seems effective, but I'm open to any kind of play, as now I'm full archery, but I also like blades. Just know that I play PVE and want to be damage/support oriented.

Thank you adventurers!
Post edited by slack83er on

Comments

• avengingangel93avengingangel93 Member Posts: 192 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Trapper is a mixture of blades and bow, hybrid build which gives a lot of AP, a whole lot of damage and an even larger amount of button smashing. Hit me up ingame, and we can have a chat!

Whisper@avengingangel93
  • oakbriaroakbriar Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm having a ton of fun with trapper, it's really fast paced. The AP gain is nuts, with Careful Attack up (the only At Will I ever cast now) it only takes 2-3 encounters to get me up to full AP with a group. With a decent recharge time, you'll just be cycling through encounters (and popping your dailies) the entire time unless you need to stack AotS. It's a very mobile build.
  • slack83erslack83er Member Posts: 97 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Thank you, just what I wanted to hear! ;) Does anyone of you guys have a build to link me?
  • query523query523 Member Posts: 1,515 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Current Trapper is really good. For most builds you want RG for the recovery but the cooldowns on Trapper are so short it does not matter. Build will be specific to your stats. BAsic idea: Get ArPen to 24% total with Str bonus. Get LS to 10% 1200-1600 defense and deflect because accidents happen. After that just push Power and Crit, If you get your Jewelcrafting up to 20 and are doing Tiamat the ArPen is so low on Draconic Templar that you can get full use of the Personalized ArchMage rings. If you played through Mod3 the BI gear is prettty good too.