test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Do we have too much RP?

iamstarvingiamstarving Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
With the announcement of rank 12 enchants, 120 max level artifacts, it really shows that the devs are clearly not listening to the majority of players. Do they truly think that we need more places to put RP and AD into? It is not like we have mainhand, offhand, neck and belt to worry about. Now you have to add the ones we have maxed out back into the grind.
Majority of the players don't have rank 10s and full orange gear and are *****ing about having nothing else to spend RP and AD on. Most of us are still struggling with 1 or 2 orange completed.

Please do not make it harder than it currently is for players to have fun.
Mod 6 can be awesome, please don't mess it up like mod 5.
He was number 1.
Post edited by iamstarving on

Comments

• burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    With the announcement of rank 12 enchants, 120 max level artifacts, it really shows that the devs are clearly not listening to the majority of players. Do they truly think that we need more places to put RP and AD into? It is not like we have mainhand, offhand, neck and belt to worry about. Now you have to add the ones we have maxed out back into the grind.
    Majority of the players don't have rank 10s and full orange gear and are *****ing about having nothing else to spend RP and AD on. Most of us are still struggling with 1 or 2 orange completed.

Please do not make it harder than it currently is for players to have fun.
    Mod 6 can be awesome, please don't mess it up like mod 5.

i think artifacts will turn out ok since they can be refined by enchants, but i am worried about artifact equipment and 140mil ad+ rank12's

i really hope they wont increase artifact equipment levels, they are already insanely expensive with fkd up RP drops, on top of that i have to walk at turtle pace because i have to put those stupid dragon hoard enchants in utility slots instead of darks for move speed
    Paladin Master Race
  • iamstarvingiamstarving Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 31
    edited January 2015
    If they do increase the artifact equipment level, I can totally foresee players leaving in droves.
    He was number 1.
  • ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Rest assured this is the first thought the Community Mods had when we saw the increase in Artifact and Enchantment Ranks. I don't mind the increases outright but it's hard and challenging enough to reach Rank 10 enchantments or even a single legendary let alone ranks above it.

Please keep this feedback coming respectfully but please keep this feedback in the already existing thread. Multiple threads make it harder, rather than easier, for the devs to hear us.
This discussion has been closed.