test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Client crashes on the rise...

str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
edited January 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Recently I've been getting client crashes to desktop quite frequently as of the last patch. The game crashes like 25% of the time entering/exiting areas/interiors and is totally freezing during combat (then the client takes forever to close/stop).

Anyway, these are most likely script/streamer crashes and probably aren't client side problems, anybody else getting a lot of crashes lately?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Post edited by str8slayer on

Comments

• Options
    sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I have had something like a dozen crashes.. really just yesterday and today... just switching chars in PE. Last crash before that was MONTHS ago.

They did something server side that messed something up. I was totally fine all weekend, heavy heavy usage, no crashes.
  • Options
    str8slayerstr8slayer Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 715 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    sprawlfx wrote: »
    I have had something like a dozen crashes.. really just yesterday and today... just switching chars in PE. Last crash before that was MONTHS ago.

They did something server side that messed something up. I was totally fine all weekend, heavy heavy usage, no crashes.

Yeah that's all I was doing as well, just switching and setting tasks and going to the mailbox, game crashed like 4 times just to get through my tasks...

Also once this crash happens for some reason the memory footprint remains taxing my CPU as if the NW client were still running (but it's not) so whenever this happens, I need to reboot as well...

Serious fatal errors are present, someone needs to take a look...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]