test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Relentless - We Been Here Since Beta

hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
Relentless is recruiting

ABOUT US

Relentless is an active mature multinational guild originally on the Dragon shard. We have been involved with Neverwinter since Open Beta.
Our members have several years of MMO experience across all genres and we have members from all timezones.

We offer a active and strong leadership presence that has the ability to propel the guild and individuals forward, and with a wide specter of experience and knowledge about the game and classes. Our officer have leveled up all classes to 60 to be able to help new players with any class.
Our officer and coremembers - many of them have been playing since beta - are all adult people and do their best to make people enjoy their stay and help with any questions you might have.

We can provide guidance on character builds and anything else new members might have questions about within the game. Our officer has also written a detailed guide on our memberforum who answers most questions you might have about leveling, quests, campaigns, stats/abilities and how they work - everything you need to know.

We are proud of having a extreme low leaver-percent of members.
When people join us, they stay and they thrive - and we do our best to make people feel like a part of our little family.

In this guild we focus on helping eachother, and we expect members to not only demand help, but also help others in return to gear up fresh 60`s, build connections and friendship in the guild.
WE HAVE ALL BEEN NEWBIES AT SOME POINT, and instead of leaving the new players out and only accepting already geared and experienced players, we instead help people to gain skill and knowledge so they can faster leave the newbie-title behind them.

WHAT ARE WE ARE LOOKING FOR?
:

- Your attitude is everything. The guild contains of people with many different kinds of skillset, levels, goals and chosen activity (such as pve/pvp ect) It does not matter what your main focus is as long as you show you are a decent and trustworthy person. We have groups that focus on end-game with high skill and gearscore, we have pvp-players and we have casual players. We include all groups, and if someone want to climb to a higher level of gameplay, we will do our best to help you.

We expect that you are
- 18 + of age. (We do exeptions, our focus is how muture you are, a officer will have a chat with you)
- Friendly and decent - You will recive the same respect as you give others.
- Willing to help others if you have knowledge of things other may not.
- Willing to learn
- Trustworthy

- Gearscore and level is not a factor, nor is skill-level in who we bring into the guild. What is important is your attitude. If you are willing to learn and not afraid to ask questions, we will help you reach your goals.
We also have a group of highly skilled and geared members who run end-game activities.
Relentless is a guild that cooperates with each other. We have little tolerance for guild hoppers, drama queens, ninja looters, beggars, immaturity, disrespect, namecalling etc. As a potential member, we expect these types of behaviors to be non-existing from you.
Disrespect and namecalling in zonechat or whisper or any other chat is not something we want to be a part of. This things give a bad name to the guild and will be a kick-reason.

As an 18+ guild, we sometimes engage in adult language and crude humor. Also, you may be offered suggestions to play a certain way. Are you easily offended, overly sensitive, and/or unable to handle well-meaning tips and suggestions from officers, this is not the guild for you.

You will be joining as Recruit first. After a few weeks, if we feel that you are a good fit for the guild you will be promoted to member. Higher ranks will be evaluated after a certain time.
What do we do in the guild?

We run Tiamat, encounterfarming, dungeons - both old content and new- pvp and other events together.
We also have plans for Mod 6 and are looking for more members to join us when we jump into the changes and level 70!

NOTE: Because of changes in the guild leadership our forum is at the moment not 100% updated, and the info you find that we are full on f.eks HR`s you can look away from. We accept all classes and lvls into the guild.
Feel free to use our applicationpage on our forum. This is our preferred method of recruitment, but if you should have questions or just want to talk to the officer you can look Relentless up ingame. Any member we have will direct you to the officer - or give message to her later if she is not online atm. You can also ask for her name and @ to talk to her later yourself.

If you apply on our forum you will get accepted (or declined) within short time, and you will also get information through the forum on who to contact for invite to the guild. Therefor - remember to check in later the same day or the day after for a reply on your application and info on who you shall whisper ingame.

PS: Guildchat is there to use, dont be shy, we all love a good conversation, and its a great way to get to know eachother!

Link to our forum - application
Note: As already explained above; The front-page of our forum is not updated, but most of the information is correct -with the exeption of this: --- we DO accept all classes - ignore the information about this matter on the frontpage of our relentless-forum.

PS: We use Teamspeak - voluntary :)

Welcome to Relentless! Hope to see you soon. ;)
Post edited by hundetreneren on

Comments

• Options
    longstrider7longstrider7 Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Sounds perfect, i will contact you ingame :D
  • Options
    mixiirmixiir Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I didnt give it any second thoughts. Application filled!
  • Options
    wodewickwodewick Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I've filled out your application form, but noticed you said not accepting HR mains, is that still right? If so, Im sad and lonely and depressed, i have no real friends and now cyber friends don't want me either. It's things like this that can tip people over the edge you know.
  • Options
    frozenfirevrfrozenfirevr Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,475 Community Moderator
    edited December 2014
    wodewick wrote: »
    I've filled out your application form, but noticed you said not accepting HR mains, is that still right? If so, Im sad and lonely and depressed, i have no real friends and now cyber friends don't want me either. It's things like this that can tip people over the edge you know.
    That won't be a problem... All are welcome, I myself am a HR.
    FrozenFire
  • Options
    korpakukac1korpakukac1 Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi,

I would like to ask you how many guildies are online usually and how easy it is to get a group together for T2 and above dungeon runs.
    In my current guild i can hardly get people to form a group for running some dungeons and I am looking for a guild that is more active.
    I would like to run higher level content, like MC, CN, VT often and even highers, like Sot, lol, elol... when I have the gear for them.
    I am also happy to help out in T1-2 runs too.

Thanks
  • Options
    delbi11867delbi11867 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi,

I would like to ask you how many guildies are online usually and how easy it is to get a group together for T2 and above dungeon runs.
    In my current guild i can hardly get people to form a group for running some dungeons and I am looking for a guild that is more active.
    I would like to run higher level content, like MC, CN, VT often and even highers, like Sot, lol, elol... when I have the gear for them.
    I am also happy to help out in T1-2 runs too.

Thanks

i just joined this guild has my old guild died, there are around 13 online on average on my playtime zone can go up lots more but that is the average while i am online, there are a few always asking for t1/2 dungeons so is a few who are in the same place has you looking to gear up for the better dungeons.

apply and join is good guild with no drama
  • Options
    hundetrenerenhundetreneren Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 35
    edited December 2014
    Talk about being slow wiht replying:rolleyes:

As stated on the post i wrote - our page isnt updated for a while as I dont have the access to change certain things in there.
    BUT! We are recruiting all classes, that is not a problem, look away from that information on our page ^^ All you need to think about is written in the post I wrote above :)

I see that a lot of those who has had the brain to reply on this post (me NOT included /selfslap) is now in our guild. We have very few leavers, and I am very proud of the members we have gotten since we started recruiting.
    Good people all over, wich is very important to us, as we aim for keeping the guild a save and good place to be for both new players and experienced players.
    As Delbi stated; No drama.
    And we like to keep it that way^^

Anywho, I will edit the post I write and make sure I wrote that we are recruiting all classes!
    Please make sure you write your handle when you apply (@blabla) as it is a lot of people who apply to us, and chasing down people who has only written the first name is quite hard and timeconsuming. Thanks :)

Our guild grow every day, and therefor the amount of people online is also growing - with all types of experience level.
    People are running everything from t1 to tiamat (not that tiamat really is a group-thing this days...meh)
    So feel free to apply, even if you are a hunter or a rogue :D
    I am checking the applicationpage daily so a answer will not take long.

Cya ingame, peeps!

-Officer slow-butt Frost
  • Options
    edited January 2015
    Post is updated with new information.
    Welcome! ;)
  • Options
    j3ttruebowj3ttruebow Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Post is updated with new information.
    Welcome! ;)

Long time member here, Jet Truebow, the best help a guild can do imo is the information we share, on how to get good builds and how to earn AD legitimately. Come join us. Grow and have fun.