test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What happened to the jewelcrafting profession

lking73lking73 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
edited January 2015 in General Discussion (PC)
just logged in and went to do professions...the jewelcrafting one is gone on all my toons.
Anybody else having this issue ?
Post edited by lking73 on

Comments

• Options
    learch123learch123 Member Posts: 514 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    its gone on everyones
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yep. It's missing
  • Options
    rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Yeah, gone for me too. Another bug for the ever growing bug list... :mad:

It is amazing how they are incapable of performing even the most basic tests before applying a new patch.
  • Options
    hiukulimushiukulimus Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 117
    edited January 2015
    My Jewelcrafting gone too :/
  • Options
    d4rthd00fusd4rthd00fus Member Posts: 453 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    mine is back
  • Options
    sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Guessing it just had to reload to make room for the SiegeCraft.
  • Options
    loboguildloboguild Member Posts: 2,371 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    haha, incredible!
  • Options
    lionmaruu0lionmaruu0 Member Posts: 327 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    it was already weird, on the gateway it shows as a temporary profession, someone very very lazy just rigged it there on the release and now probably they forgot to redo this <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> and its gone because of the new temporary one...

also, WTF this event just happend a few months ago! thats absurd to have it again so soon...
  • Options
    sprawlfxsprawlfx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    It is not missing for me at all. It just took a minute to appear as the list was regenerated... Gateway does not seem very happy, though...
  • Options
    thedemienthedemien Member Posts: 830 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    sprawlfx wrote: »
    It is not missing for me at all. It just took a minute to appear as the list was regenerated...

Wow. that is amazing how this people manage to break everything every time this "fix" something.. lol.

Appeared to me too. Guys try clean cache - seems like some scripts was cached. It will rebuild list after some time. lol
  • Options
    ambisinisterrambisinisterr Member, Neverwinter Moderator Posts: 10,462 Community Moderator
    edited January 2015
    Seems like it sometimes disappears and reappears after a short period of time.

If it doesn't then please post a Bug Report but it is still very much viewable to me.
This discussion has been closed.