test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Can't Choose Feats on my TR

buzzzerbuzzzer Member Posts: 9 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
Hello,

Recently I wanted to respect my TR , thing is, I couldn't and I have no ideia why. Everytime I try to choose the feats they just reset them selves again. It's getting pretty annoying because I've sent a ticket 1 week ago and got no reply yet and I can't play Neverwinter without feats so.. Anyone as any ideias on what to do ?

Thank you for you time
Post edited by buzzzer on

Comments

• buzzzerbuzzzer Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I've tried to do everything even a second respec.. Nothing worked so far , that's why I sent a ticket. And I did remind them , 3-4 days after i sent it, they said I was crowding their system..
  • vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    A question, have you got multiple deities bug? That is usually something that won't let rogues respec. Quite common problem as I figured recently.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    A question, have you got multiple deities bug? That is usually something that won't let rogues respec. Quite common problem as I figured later.

Umm my understanding is that wasn't a bug but the result of using "things". If so the support ticket may say too bad.
    edited January 2015
    charononus wrote: »
    Umm my understanding is that wasn't a bug but the result of using "things". If so the support ticket may say too bad.

You will be suprised but that's what Panderus asked people to do, to send a support ticket describing the problem. Also I believe it was even mentioned in some patch notes meaning they do know about those chat commands that could lead to such character page screw up.
    edited January 2015
    No I don't have multiple gods.. Only one. I think alot of people had this issue back when mod5 got in. Even on PTR i had the same issue. I read the post about this , but didn't see any answers to solving the problem.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    vasdamas wrote: »
    You will be suprised but that's what Panderus asked people to do, to send a support ticket describing the problem. Also I believe it was even mentioned in some patch notes meaning they do know about those chat commands that could lead to such character page screw up.

hmm interesting.
    edited January 2015
    buzzzer wrote: »
    No I don't have multiple gods.. Only one. I think alot of people had this issue back when mod5 got in. Even on PTR i had the same issue. I read the post about this , but didn't see any answers to solving the problem.
    That is weird. I haven't heard of this issue existing as separate bug yet.

Anyway, if you're just affraid of avowing, then I advise you to start "I have multiple deities bug" on support site :) Even if you don't have one. :P
    edited January 2015
    Well, since i've read the other post and I know about that issue, I clearly have no problem ... Oh well, if anyone got any ideias, lemme know. Thanks
  • gimpocalypsegimpocalypse Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Did you try to commit your points one at a time?

Might be able to find a feat that is causing an issue that way... if you get past the 1st point being saved.

Also...
    What level are you?
    What race?
    Was it a Respec token or paid AD via the Reset button?
    Were you able to fill in all the pre-paragon feats?
    Did you did your change Paragon?

... while those answers more than likely wouldn't allow me to help you any further, but maybe a little more info might lead to someone else helping you out.
    Been looking forward to upgrading my Perfect Sarcasm font, but due to recent changes it seems I will need to grind the Nine Hells for my Pure Sarcasm font... ironic isn't it?
    edited January 2015
    I did try to do it , but it didn't work.

Lvl60, Halfling, Ad via reset button, no, no .

Thanks for the help :)