test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Where do these artifact capes drop?

dragon12skydragon12sky Member Posts: 8 Arc User
edited January 2015 in PvE Discussion
Where can I drop these imperial dragon cloak, black ice cloak and cloak of the seldarine?
It says in the well of dragons (duh!). Okay, is from the HEs except the dragon ones? Or is it from those daily dungeons?
Post edited by dragon12sky on

Comments

• dragon12skydragon12sky Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    They Drop from the Major Heroic encounters in Well of the Dragons

Thanks! :)
  • dragon12skydragon12sky Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    You drop? Or did you mean "Where can i get them, drop"? Because where can i drop implies that you have the item and get killed, then dropping them to somebody else. I read this mistake alot in WoW, too.

And yes, wod drops them not regular overworld map dragons.

Forgive me for writing the wrong way. I'm used to that since I've seen so many other players in other mmo's saying that. :(
  • joocycuzzzzzzjoocycuzzzzzz Member Posts: 577 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Two ways...

Like said above, kill dragons over and over again and pray for the 0.00001% drop rate to smile at you.

OR

Kill Tiamat 15 times.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
    edited January 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    Am I the only one who think that the first option is more viable than the second one????

It is not... I've been farming these Dragons since the first day module 5 came out.

Farmed for every single day, without missing a single day, until about two weeks ago when I just gave up.

All I've ever got in that period is a Belt of the Seldarine that sold for 9K at that time.

So no, killing Tiamat 15 times is more viable.
    Beta player

One of the many Control Wizards that misses Shard Of The Endless Avalanche. RIP Shard (Beta-Mod3)
  • f2pmaf2pma Member Posts: 665 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    dont know how it is now but before 2 weeks ago
    if u sold everything that u get on tiamat
    would give u 60 to 70k ad average on a win if u sell imperial cloack after 15 linus.
    with dragons before 70k for sure .
    so artifacts are easy to get refining them another story.
    edited January 2015
    clonkyo1 wrote: »
    Maybe is just due i got really bad instances, where most players just stood on camp or left the instance... but i just completed Tiamat just once...

You have two options:

1) Join the Legit community channel, they organize timers.

2) Go to LFG/Zone. and write: GWF (your GS) looking for Zerg Timer, PM me, you will get PMed a time to join the Tiamat instance, you join it at that precise time, and you will get good team mates.
    Beta player