test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Call for Aspect of the Pack icon

lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
edited January 2015 in The Wilds
What the title says. If an icon exists for Aspect of the Lone Wolf and Stillness of the Forest surely one can be implemented for Aspect of the Pack to indicate Combat Advantage, which can track range just like the other two. The CA icon is sometimes unreliable due to crits not showing the CA icon and as HRs crit happens a lot. Consider this please and thank you :)
Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
Post edited by lirithiel on

Comments

• Options
    alkemist80alkemist80 Member Posts: 957 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Pretty please and thanks! :cool:
    Banshee (Devotion Justice Oathbound Paladin) - Crueladevil (Soulbinder Damnation Scourge Warlock) - Sindania Balefire (Master Infiltrator Trickster Rogue)

werewolf.jpg
  • Options
    ximaeximae Member Posts: 534 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    Yeah pleaseeeeee.

I actually asked for this more than a month ago in the preview forum prior to mod 5 launch and it didnt get much attention and nothing was done about it... :(
  • Options
    bjanubjanu Member Posts: 122 Bounty Hunter
    edited January 2015
    Yea as i said in other post i would gladly approve this and was considering it to suggest it too. This aspect is really troublesome for new players - very unclear if it works (at least it was so in my experience).
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Because we still have a high crit rate I find it difficult to judge if I'm in range for CA, as the icon does not show up on crits. So I could fire off six shots in a row that crit before I realise I'm not in CA range, which means myself and the party could be dealing yet more damage.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    lievcocijolievcocijo Member Posts: 77 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Voting yes for this!