test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Cannot create a New Character? O_o

thiagaumscalathiagaumscala Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
edited January 2015 in Bug Reports (PC)
when i try to create a new character the game stop working and i have to alt+F4 :(

someone have the same issue?

my other character ( lvl 60 cleric) is fine, no problems, but i wanna see the new ranger class :(
Post edited by thiagaumscala on

Comments

• Options
    fantasticheromanfantasticheroman Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    I have the same issue. When I pressed the new character button my game played the opening cut scene but crashed immediately after and gave me a crash report notice (which I have submitted). now at least it shows me the different races but when I click to pick a race or gender my game also crashes and gives me a crash report notice.
  • Options
    kristopher1221kristopher1221 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    yeah mine has been doing this too, i also took a toon i had been laying to a foundry map and got same crash, now i cant play at all.
  • Options
    squallyposquallypo Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    this is happening to me now as well, is there some kind of solution to this ? and this seems to be old now...btw yes im new to the neverwinter saga and i wanted to give it a try, what a waste of my time specially a huge game like this -3-
  • Options
    jimpman88jimpman88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Ive had that problem since Nov. Ive been in contact with the devs (submitted a ticket) But nothing works. Ive uninstalled and reinstalled the game four times and still nothing! The error message says its missing game files but the devs insist its a problem on my end (couldnt possibly be a problem on their end since its missing their game files :mad:)
  • Options
    jimpman88jimpman88 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    anyone find a solution to this yet?
  • Options
    rmbullard888rmbullard888 Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I am trying to return to Neverwinter. Fresh install, fresh Windows 7. After I click create character, intro movie starts. Alt/F4, or Esc, or let it play to the end. Same result... Neverwinter.exe is not responding. Please help...
  • Options
    dagormdagorm Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    I'm experiencing the same difficulty. Whether I bail on the intro movie or let it play, the game stops responding. I know it was working properly in August when I created a Scourge Warlock, but I hadn't tried since then.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited January 2015
    Egad...this thread got necro'd hard. Please create a new thread or find a more recent active thread as opposed to posting in extremely old threads.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.