test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2x Glory, EXP, and Refinement Weekend! 12/26-12/29

akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
edited December 2014 in News & Announcements
Our ExtraLife marathon was a resounding success. Communities from across all of Perfect World’s games came together to make life better for children in need. We achieved our donation goal, in fact, we tripled it!

At last the time has come for the final ExtraLife and Season of Dragons reward: our 2x Refinement Points, Experience, and Glory weekend event!

What could such an event entail you might ask? During this event, players will receive double the Refinement Points, Experience Points, and Glory they normally would in Neverwinter!

For more information: Click here!
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    thanks for the event and for the really fast fix.
    please dont add anymore artifact gear to the game tho.
    4.6kk x 7 are more than enough for a life span.

Looking at dragon hoard drop rate would be appreciated too. In game pulls are 4 mobs with a certain respawn time, foundries allowed people to enjoy new contents while taking full advantage of the dragon hoard enchants.
    Now the internal cooldown there is 3 min.
    I heard you said " nothing is changed " in one of your streams.... but hei....things dont change alone.
  • fedurfedur Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    rayrdan wrote: »
    thanks for the event and for the really fast fix.
    please dont add anymore artifact gear to the game tho.
    4.6kk x 7 are more than enough for a life span.

Looking at dragon hoard drop rate would be appreciated too. In game pulls are 4 mobs with a certain respawn time, foundries allowed people to enjoy new contents while taking full advantage of the dragon hoard enchants.
    Now the internal cooldown there is 3 min.
    I heard you said " nothing is changed " in one of your streams.... but hei....things dont change alone.

They should never drop in foundries (ofc bot farms), but they should drop more frequently and unbound on normal maps/dungeons.
    25.2k GWF Sentinel Half-Orc Fedur.@fedur
    1zupe.png
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    fedur wrote: »
    They should never drop in foundries (ofc bot farms), but they should drop more frequently and unbound on normal maps/dungeons.

the point is: normal maps/dungeons are not designed for them.

maps have really small pulls and long time respawns.
    in dungeons they drop to the ally who killed them....You are not a cw? you may forget about drops.

i m starting complaining now just because everything is boa and i cant buy anymore for reasonable prices.
    My other concern is being everything boa, what s the meaning of all the other limitations?
  • sinistrad1sinistrad1 Member Posts: 56 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    nice, merry Cristmas, and Happy New year to everyone!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • daisojindaisojin Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 71 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    2x glory doesn't work
  • levdbronsteinlevdbronstein Member Posts: 67 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    daisojin wrote: »
    2x glory doesn't work

What he said. Unless, that is, 260 glory is twice what I would have earned coming in first on the winning GG side (granted, only a 7-minute match, but still)
  • puebllopuebllo Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Guys, just quit claiming that there is double glory on twitter etc... It just does not work. Any compensation for unhappy players?
  • beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    With 25% glory booster I was getting 14 glory for kill while double glory was active.
    So yeah, there was double glory. Normally, I get 7 glory for kill with booster and 5 glory for kill without a booster.
  • idantal11idantal11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    whan will be the next x2 RP?
  • animalustanimalust Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 573 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    akromatik wrote: »
    Our ExtraLife marathon was a resounding success. Communities from across all of Perfect World’s games came together to make life better for children in need. We achieved our donation goal, in fact, we tripled it!

At last the time has come for the final ExtraLife and Season of Dragons reward: our 2x Refinement Points, Experience, and Glory weekend event!

What could such an event entail you might ask? During this event, players will receive double the Refinement Points, Experience Points, and Glory they normally would in Neverwinter!

For more information: Click here!

I was barely able to make any use of this weekend buffage lol
    Though Iw as able to get my Offhand upgraded to Purple (yah i know, but better than nothing) and didnt end up getting the Artifact Cloak yet since I have no RP to lvl one.

Since they Nerfed Dragon Hoard gains in Foundries, I find it harder and harder to actually obtain RP.
  • healaryhealary Member Posts: 600 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I made millions and millions of AD selling the purple marks for 5-8k each that I bought for 1.5-2k per, and the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> blues, glory caches/boosters and such for triple the values.