test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

One of the reasons for current TR imbalance

osterdracheosterdrache Member Posts: 480 Arc User
edited December 2014 in PvE Discussion
Shocking Execution: This power has to be fixed as soon as possible.
It ruins pug matches as premades alike and is the one reason, why TRs right now are unstoppable monsters in pvp.

Currently, SE ignores all resistances, including tenacity. Only cw shield is reducing the dmg, to my knowledge.

Please, players, and especially TRs, stand up and admit it, here and now, that SE is basically the fun killer in pvp right now.

I am a very active pvp player, I play it since beta, and I can call myself overall very expirienced considering balance and development of class gameplay.

SE is not even fun for the TRs using it. Its kinda like "oh enemy - daze - shocking (25k-40k dmg)".
There is NO workaround or method to avoid it. If someone says now, that SE can easily be dodged, he might be trolling. No halfway decent TR will use SE when the enemy has a chance to dodge. U can also fake SE, and of course TRs have the longest and most reliable dazes in the game. Not to speak of classes that have no dodges (gwf, sw) or crappy, buggy ones (hr).

I have spoken to many TRs that can be considered the best in the game, beeing around in serious premade games since forever. Everyone of them has stated, that SE right now is just silly.

In inhouse matches of big pvp guilds the power is even nearly forbidden, or, the team with the more or better TR(s) will win the match by him or herself.

SE goes through Astral Shield, ITC, Unstoppable, tenacity, sprint dmg resistance, just to name a few methods to normally mitigate incoming dmg.

SE nullifies these methods. SE IS A GAMEBREAKER!

Some will say now, that the problem are the AP generating methods. I am still not sure if these people argue out of ignorance or because of intentional missleading.

The AP generating methods are not the issue, they just display the problem clearer. Which is Shocking Execution. The difference between a SE every minute and a SE every 20 sec is not balance vs imbalance. A SE every minute , ignoring all mechanics of defense, is very overpowered. A SE every 20 sec is just silly.

There is no excuse for defending such a power. It has to be fixed. Please.
Post edited by osterdrache on

Comments

• Options
    pindaoppindaop Member Posts: 117 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yeah its only One of the reasons for current TR imbalance
    so
    lets get it on :
    -auto crit from stealth is op should be reduced to normal crit state.
    -gc can bypas stealth depletion not even that but it refills stealth, for at will that crits avarage 15 to 20 k its to much
    so gc needs stealth depletion dmg is fine then.
    -stealth reveal is not working at all coz trs have infinite dodges they should have 2,3 dodges at most
    -perma daze should be removed also from scoundrell tree 10 gs tr killing bis gwf is just to much ,one of the daze feats must be removed and skull cracker put to max 2 sec ,no daze should last long enough so tr can prepare se
    -dazing strike from stealth should not daze so long
    -piercing dmg must be fixed also.
    -dmg from power must be reduced coz one shoting from stealth not cool.
    -perma feats needs to be adressed also coz daily removes cooldown so daily every 20 sec and tr has no cooldown

all of these fixes are needed in the same time coz trs are known to run around avoid nerfs
  • Options
    castethcasteth Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    im Tr, i'm whisperknife, so i don't use SE but hateful knives, which is less powerfull but u can kill almost anyone with right combo after using it

I think that all class has combo but not much ppl even try to know them..

Btw, Se, i dodge it something like 80% time ( which, i agree, is easier with a tr than with any other class )

Like i said in other post, Tr are maybe powerfull, but got low hp, i could agree to make them weaker, but they need something else or Tr will be the weakest class of game

If they cannot kill fast a target, they can die fast actually, i'm lvl 60 with 16,7k gs, and only got 24k hp, which is very low. But i can kill almost anyone like it, like i can die very very fast

Casteth/Enigma.
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    casteth wrote: »
    If they cannot kill fast a target, they can die fast actually, i'm lvl 60 with 16,7k gs, and only got 24k hp, which is very low. But i can kill almost anyone like it, like i can die very very fast

My CW has only 20k HP and 500 defense, I need to be able to hit 100k Ice Knives because otherwise I'm dead. Buff CW.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    mehguy138 wrote: »
    My CW has only 20k HP and 500 defense, I need to be able to hit 100k Ice Knives because otherwise I'm dead. Buff CW.

cw with 20k hp will die first regardles of 100k ice knife .
    tr will just get a first hit and its over .
    what cw realy needs it more survival like cc imunity instead of bubble which has very limited use.
    it should not be possible that tr can daze cw and cw cant cc tr at all.
    cw should be complete immune to tr dazes.
  • Options
    mat44444mat44444 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hi
    yeah its only One of the reasons for current TR imbalance
    so
    lets get it on :
    -auto crit from stealth is op should be reduced to normal crit state.
    -gc can bypas stealth depletion not even that but it refills stealth, for at will that crits avarage 15 to 20 k its to much
    so gc needs stealth depletion dmg is fine then.
    -stealth reveal is not working at all coz trs have infinite dodges they should have 2,3 dodges at most
    -perma daze should be removed also from scoundrell tree 10 gs tr killing bis gwf is just to much ,one of the daze feats must be removed and skull cracker put to max 2 sec ,no daze should last long enough so tr can prepare se
    -dazing strike from stealth should not daze so long
    -piercing dmg must be fixed also.
    -dmg from power must be reduced coz one shoting from stealth not cool.
    -perma feats needs to be adressed also coz daily removes cooldown so daily every 20 sec and tr has no cooldown

all of these fixes are needed in the same time coz trs are known to run around avoid nerfs

This basically sums up the issue with posts asking for balance - this would not help balance of classes but then the poster does not want this. He just wants a class reduced to nothing to suit his own ego

So an original post that may well have some relevance gets reduced because of these over the top and silly remarks
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    mat44444 wrote: »
    Hi

This basically sums up the issue with posts asking for balance - this would not help balance of classes but then the poster does not want this. He just wants a class reduced to nothing to suit his own ego

So an original post that may well have some relevance gets reduced because of these over the top and silly remarks

you just dont want your op class getting nerfed
  • Options
    rabbinicusrabbinicus Member Posts: 1,822 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    No. Just no.
    No more nerf threads.
    The right to command is earned through duty, the privilege of rank is service.

• Options
    mat44444mat44444 Member Posts: 116 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by mat44444 View Post

Hi

you just dont want your op class getting nerfed

No - I play most classes, and would like a balanced game

Hence I do not ask for everything upon any class to be reduced to nothing - while you do. Which just makes it harder to get any class balanced. But hey just go asking for silly things and hindering reasonable requests
  • Options
    mehguy138mehguy138 Member Posts: 1,803 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    pindaop wrote: »
    cw with 20k hp will die first regardles of 100k ice knife .
    tr will just get a first hit and its over .
    what cw realy needs it more survival like cc imunity instead of bubble which has very limited use.
    it should not be possible that tr can daze cw and cw cant cc tr at all.
    cw should be complete immune to tr dazes.
    morenthar wrote: »
    A 20k hit point, glass - cannon CW who complains about TRs being OP. Just speaks volumes about how most CWs have no clue about PvP. Just go back to running dungeons if you are unwilling to build for PvP and stop wasting our time.

/sarcasm, my little hypocrites. When a guy says that his TR is weak because his build sucks, no one gives a ****. When I troll-post the same about my imaginary CW, TR players explode.
    M6 almost drains your soul given how boring it is. (c) joocycuzzzzzz