test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Zen STore Sales + Coupons?

borrowedtime1borrowedtime1 Member Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So im thinking about buying a mount here and wondering say we have whatever mount on sale right now for 25%. Will me taking the time to level another toon to level 20 to get a 1 Hour Coupon (how much discount it gives again?) help even lessen the price?

like for example 25% zen sale + 25% coupon discount, and i get to buy it at 50% the actual price?
or do they not work with each other?

also do we know the date that they will put up christmas sale on all zen items? these did happen last yar right?
Post edited by borrowedtime1 on

Comments

• damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You can't use a voucher on items already on sale sadly - I have tried xD
    May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
    Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
    Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
    Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
    Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
    Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
    Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
    Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
    Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's
  • beaconhillsbeaconhills Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You Can Use The Coupon but will be the same for example if Sale its 25% of Dye Pack and u got coupon 50% just like i did last week found in WoD ( Well of Dragons ) there is winter wolf dye pack 33% and i got 50% coupon i said wow i can make it up to 83% almost free and have some profit but nope i used the coupon and from 33% jumped to 50 so i think it stays the bigger number only if was coupon of 25% i guess would be 33% it wont count the coupon :)
  • borrowedtime1borrowedtime1 Member Posts: 131 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Thank you everyone.

I just found this as well, "Only one coupon can be applied per purchase. Special discounts are not cumulative with coupons. Only the best discount is applied per purchase." -http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Category:Coupons

anyways, i think its clear that at level 20 EVERYONE gets 1 of this: Limited Time: 15% Off Any Mount, but what about these?
    -Limited Time: 20% Off A Character Slot
    -Limited Time: 50% Off Any Dye Pack
    Is there speficific level at which all players get 1 of these for free?
  • ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You get a X% off any dye pack fairly early (maybe with the first or second pack) IIRC, but I don't remember getting character slot coupons...
  • bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    The coupon for extra character slots comes later - like around level 50+.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
    edited December 2014
    You get a X% off any dye pack fairly early (maybe with the first or second pack) IIRC, but I don't remember getting character slot coupons...
    bioshrike wrote: »
    The coupon for extra character slots comes later - like around level 50+.
    Thank you.
    edited December 2014
    also do we know the date that they will put up christmas sale on all zen items? these did happen last yar right?
    Just to confirm a little bit here, was there a Zen Store wide Christmas sale last year?

Because we already had our server maintenance where they normally update the store and only 3 items are on sale..
    edited December 2014
    Just to confirm a little bit here, was there a Zen Store wide Christmas sale last year?

Because we already had our server maintenance where they normally update the store and only 3 items are on sale..
    It's okay, I know Santa is not real. I think I can take no Christmas Sale for Zen Store too.. you can tell me...
  • abell39abell39 Member Posts: 1,175 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Thank you everyone.

I just found this as well, "Only one coupon can be applied per purchase. Special discounts are not cumulative with coupons. Only the best discount is applied per purchase." -http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Category:Coupons

anyways, i think its clear that at level 20 EVERYONE gets 1 of this: Limited Time: 15% Off Any Mount, but what about these?
    -Limited Time: 20% Off A Character Slot
    -Limited Time: 50% Off Any Dye Pack
    Is there speficific level at which all players get 1 of these for free?

You also get a coupon for ~15% off any companion at level 45. Might be a bigger discount than 15%, can't recall the actual number.
    Kerensa Loreweaver, level 60 DC | Rilla Turtledove, level 60 CW | Calvin Meriwether, level 60 TR
    Kaylee Krankenwagen, level 60 GF | Tavandruil Wayfinder, level 49 GWF | Aldith Langley, level 51 HR
    edited December 2014
    abell39 wrote: »
    You also get a coupon for ~15% off any companion at level 45. Might be a bigger discount than 15%, can't recall the actual number.
    Thank you.

Anyways, just for the record, for next year, if anyone asks or something... Christmas Sales is here (http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9051943-bonus-zen-%2B-huge-sale-on-mounts-and-refinement-items).

60% OFF MOUNTS
    40% OFF REFINEMENTS

phhsynK.png