test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Winter event items: BoP or BoE?

kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Are the winter event items (specifically the companions: fawn, mimic, and sprite) really BoE? I ask because the summer event items said BoE but were actually BoP. Has anyone claimed one of the pets and been able to trade it? Thanks!
qtPt2I
Post edited by kwsapphire on

Comments

• beaconhillsbeaconhills Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    when u get to NPC u can see it shows is it BoE or BoP Winter Sled its BoP + Scarfs anythings else its BoE Transmute Weapon Mimic Companion the bambi one the Horse Mount and one more companion forgot the name everythings its BoE just scarfs and sled are BoP
    Happy Hollidays
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I know that's what it *says*. However, several of the summer event items *said* "Bind on Equip" when they were actually "Bind on Pickup." When people complained on the forums, the response was "Yeah sorry, it's a bug. They're all BoP."

I just want to make sure I run the event on the right characters as necessary.
    qtPt2I
  • yokanaanyokanaan Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 151 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    That's a good question since mounts during Midsummer said "BoE" and were "BoP".
  • kwsapphirekwsapphire Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 671 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yokanaan wrote: »
    That's a good question since mounts during Midsummer said "BoE" and were "BoP".

Exactly. I wanted to get the armored boar mount for my Ranger, but I was running the event on my Wizard. I didn't think it would be a problem since it said "Bind on Equip". Imagine my disappointment when I discovered it was Bind on Pickup! :[

Honestly I think all bound items should be account-bound rather than character-bound. I totally understand the reasoning behind making some items bound to an account, but really I can't understand why they should be bound to a single character on that account. (Aside from items that all characters on an account will get, such as items from the Founder and Guardian pack, etc.) In fact, I'd even be willing to pay money to transfer items to another character, as long as it was a reasonable sum.

Ahh well, I guess I'll have to find out the hard way.
    qtPt2I
  • blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    will see once i unlocked the sprite, in whatever days time that is, prob near the end of the event i am running 9 toons threw this mainly for sprite and weapon transmute.