test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Skills Warlocks is bugged.

szamanos2szamanos2 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 21 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
warlock skills are bugged and not just the TT but also skills such as ball of fire, opportunity sorcerer and theft of fear, these skills in the right combination can strike even at 2.5 million, so the balance of classes should be repaired.Please interest in this class and to check whether such an advantage over other classes makes sense,
Post edited by szamanos2 on

Comments

• charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    google translate?
  • dineraendineraen Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Im glad im leveling a warlock now then :D
    216322203105215181214.png
  • vvergvverg Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Strange that I don't see this "2.5M DPS HUD" on my 21.7k Fury SW.

Sure TT + Fiery Bolt can cause pretty high numbers, or Killing Flames with TT. Dreadtheft cannot cause such high numbers, Dreadtheft + TT are many many small numbers and that only work on the perfect conditions which is 1. No repelling CC's, 2. No massive aggro towards you which you can die from and loose TT cause of that, 3. The many CC's where you have to Shift to evade it so you loose DT, 4. The mobs which have the TT Curse should stand close to each other and should be hit all 3 to get high DPS.

Really, TT isn't some kind of godmode which always works perfectly.

My guess is that you aren't even a SW player, at least not as a main.
    signature-lili.png
  • dante126pldante126pl Banned Users Posts: 257 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    dafuq is ball of fire
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    dante126pl wrote: »
    dafuq is ball of fire
    I think they used google translate from whatever their native language is, and as usual it's pretty much unintelligable.