test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiamat fighting ends on second Defend Clerics

escapados2escapados2 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 64 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Tiamat fighting stops at second row of "Defend the Clerics".
It happened to me twice: when we saved clerics for the second time they are nor able to break down Tiamat's wall.
And nothing can be done anymore.
We had spare time for about 6-8 min at that event.
Post edited by escapados2 on

Comments

• Options
    matiagronxmatiagronx Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 251 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Same, it seemed it would be our first time finishing the encounter and we had 5 minutes time to kill all heads which were already at low health...but then...the bug...thanks for destroying our precious time guys...you get paid with our time ingame...we dont get paid with our time ingame...rants are going to turn to ignorance..and then game is dead...
  • Options
    looomislooomis Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 253 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Stop complaining, it was release day ;)

It seems that this bug can always occur when you saved the clerics (no matter if 1st, 2nd or 3rd time).
    My instance got bugged before we fought one of the heads.
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Looks like if one of the clerics is glowing (reached the 100% bar) but then hit and it goes back to 100% it wont register again that it finished and the heads wont rise (maybe there is some other combination of things, like it is happens to the last cleric or something but that looks like the problem).
  • Options
    lewel555lewel555 Member Posts: 616 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    looomis wrote: »
    Stop complaining, it was release day ;)

Happened to me yesterday, was definitely not release day.
    At the very least, when it glitches it should count as a victory.
  • Options
    onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah. It's a bug. Sometimes when people enter Tiamat's damaging aura after the clerics shoot their white light beams but before the clerics say their "Tiamat is weakening" spiel, Tiamat DOESN'T weaken and the instance is bugged. There's no way to progress after this happens....
  • Options
    relativityrelativity Member Posts: 246 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Happened just now. Clerics bugged on third round and heads were almost all down to 25%. How much more frustrating can it get? Oh, I know. The other day red head did not spawn at all. Jis guys. What is the purpose of preview shard if you let such annoying stuff in on live release? QQ
    Bids he then the spruces to singer him an anthems!
    thief-glyphs.gif?w=32
    And the Woodsie Lord binders them fleshes to stone!
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Will we finally have it fixed? Because it's still happening. Now that most people actually know what they are doing, it's pain to have lost because of clerics' bug. And I don't have all day for this HE, can do it one-two times per working day and if I have two runs bugged like that (or heads not showing) it drives me crazy.

This is one cool encounter. And I reckon should stuff like that happen in times not that short after end of Open Beta it would be fixed ASAP. Has something bad happened to the people running this game that they have stopped caring for its performance? That would be truly saddening.
    thief-glyphs.gif?w=32
  • Options
    icyclassicyclass Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    micky1p00 wrote: »
    Looks like if one of the clerics is glowing (reached the 100% bar) but then hit and it goes back to 100% it wont register again that it finished and the heads wont rise (maybe there is some other combination of things, like it is happens to the last cleric or something but that looks like the problem).
    This is similar to what I observed. I think all the clerics had their bars full and the beams of light appeared, but the dialog had not yet triggered. Then the clerics started getting hit, their bars went down, and Tiamat would not come up even when their bar refilled. If it adds anything else the Legion Devils and Eyries stop spawning in this scenario.
  • Options
    samothrace22samothrace22 Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Happened to me twice today
    ────────────────────────────
    SAMOTHRACE
    Trickster Rogue
    ────────────────────────────
  • Options
    dragoness10dragoness10 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 780 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    For note - Crossing the "Red Fence of Death" when the clerics appear is not a "bug trigger" for this. Neither is killing a Devil or Erinyes behind that fence.

Interesting urban legends though.
    " I tried to figure out the enigma that was you, and then I realized mastering Wild Magic was easier." - Old Wizard in Waterdeep

"Why is it dragons only use ketchup? I'd like a little wasabi please. Us silvers like a variety of condiments."

"Don't call them foolish mortals. One, they don't learn from it. Two, It just ticks them off." - An Ancient Red Dragon
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    Can we have "No reward for defeating Tiamat" added to known issues with module 5? I think it's missing from the list. And it happens awfully often, too.
    thief-glyphs.gif?w=32