test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Spectral Knights

pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
Spectral Knights is currently recruiting mature, friendly and laid back gamers who enjoy a no pressure, FUN and welcoming environment. We have a diverse group of guild members who are helpful, friendly and enjoy all aspects of NW game play. Spectral Knights provides a drama free social environment where you can run T2 content, PvP, Dailies or just simply hang out and have a good time with friends. We are a small/medium sized guild with a maximum of 50 members (who actually know each other) and will end recruitment when that numbers is reached.

If you are a casual gamer or a hardcore gamer that prefers a laid back atmosphere in which members are serious when needed and fun at all times -feel free to apply. Currently, we would like to increase our CW and DC numbers but all are welcome to apply.

Please review the about us and rules section on our website, fill out an application within the forum:http://spectralknights.yurivalle.com/

*Applicants must be 21 years of age or older to be considered.
Post edited by pherrow on

Comments

• pherrowpherrow Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 421 Arc User
    edited September 2013
    We've welcomed a few great new members into the Spectral Knight's family this past week. We still have room for a few more. Anyone interested feel free to ask questions here, in PM or in game if you see one of us around. We are all approachable and would gladly answer any questions. Cheers.
    edited October 2013
    To maintain balance within Spectral Knights we would like to add a few more experienced members who still enjoy a relaxed, fun environment. If you know your way around T2 content but don't want the pressure from a high octane guild, give us a shout. See the link above, contact here or whisper in game if you see any of us around. Cheers.
  • lithornelithorne Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited October 2013
    I love having a guild that's big enough to field full guild parties, but small enough that everyone knows one another, competent enough to take Malabog's Castle with ease, but where you're a person and not just a gear score. We hang out and chat on Teamspeak and know each other's real first names, and occasionally lapse into dirty jokes and clothing-optional dance parties (this constitutes fair warning)!
    edited December 2013
    We still have space available for more quality individuals. We are evenly balanced at the moment so all classes are welcome. If you want a home with good folks this may be it. Cheers!
  • corviadecorviade Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    Well guys, I've just made an application.

Hope you find it acceptable.

Just in case, my in-game nick is corvux@corviade.

Thanks for the time. :D
    edited December 2013
    Thank you for you application, Corvux! We will be in touch, in-game, shortly. Cheers :)
  • asmodeus451asmodeus451 Member Posts: 257 Arc User
    edited December 2013
    App posted, just in case you missed it
    Tenebris lux mea est
    edited December 2013
    App posted, just in case you missed it

App received! You will receive an in game email shortly.
    edited January 2014
    We are taking a temporary recruiting pause due to the number of recent applicants. I will update when recruitment resumes. Cheers!
    edited March 2014
    Recruitment has resumed, please see link in OP for information/application. Cheers!
    edited March 2014
    pherrow wrote: »
    Recruitment has resumed, please see link in OP for information/application. Cheers!

Our website is down so for an in-game interview, please contact me at pherrow-II@pherrow until the issue is resolved.
  • aubossauboss Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    edited March 2014
    Are you Luskan or Delzoun?
    edited March 2014
    auboss wrote: »
    Are you Luskan or Delzoun?

We are Delzoun.
    edited March 2014
    Our website is back up, any who are interested please go to link in OP for application.
    edited May 2014
    Alright guys, we are recruiting once again. Any class welcome but only taking level 60s at the moment. See OP for application info. See you in game, cheers!
    edited July 2014
    Ok, lookin' for a few more folks. We would like to pick up some additional guys/gals with experience. What do I mean when I say experience? I mean those who know there way around T2 content and preferably 13k GS and higher. Now, you don't have to be an expert but having been in a guild that was active or done your share of pug runs is fine. Any class is welcome to apply.

And if you are wondering, yes, we accept TRs and GFs in our dungeon runs.:cool: Whatever class, bring your experience and your sense of humor. ~See OP for application info~

Cheers
  • jhojanpaul98jhojanpaul98 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    edited July 2014
    can i join im lvl 25 very active and friendly
    edited September 2014
    Hello again all, we are picking up our recruiting ... but we are looking for something specific :)

We want to add quite a few brand new(ish) lvl 60's to our group of friends. We want those who have a desire to dive in and learn t2 content, who will strive to build their toons to the maximum and want to have fun grinding content to do so. We have a great group of officers and experienced players that will help that take place if you have the drive to participate. Although we are a casual guild at heart we also have a sizable group that enjoys going to a dungeon, kicking it's doors in (as one Officer puts it) and taking it's loot quickly and violently :) If you would like to be one of those people we need you to find the link at the beginning of this thread and fill out an app.

Remember, before filling out the app, read the guild rules and requirements. Also note that having a good sense of humor is recommended but having a great attitude is a MUST.

Cheers
    edited December 2014
    Another Spectral Knights Officer wil be taking over :)

VVV
  • pheebapheeba Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Spectral Knights is a Social, layed back, Guild, looking for lvl 60 any classes at the moment.
    To apply fill out app then contact Contact Officer: @pheeba in game or post here.

Please review the about us and rules section on our website, fill out an application within the forum:http://spectralknights.yurivalle.com/

*Applicants must be 21 years of age or older to be considered.
    Thank you
  • journeymonkjourneymonk Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 15 Arc User
    edited February 2015
    Hi, all my previous encounters with Spectral Knights have been good, but today I had a really bad experience with one of you.

We were in PvP where the team had a losing strategy (not capping), so I decided to rest and stop playing. Granted, I get how someone could be upset, but I don't think I deserve the words he PM'ed me.

His character name is Ahrukin. I can send screenshots via email if you need evidence.
    edited February 2015
    Hi, all my previous encounters with Spectral Knights have been good, but today I had a really bad experience with one of you.

We were in PvP where the team had a losing strategy (not capping), so I decided to rest and stop playing. Granted, I get how someone could be upset, but I don't think I deserve the words he PM'ed me.

His character name is Ahrukin. I can send screenshots via email if you need evidence.

Apologies for your bad experience. He is no longer a member of Spectral Knights. Hopefully all of your future encounters with SK will continue to be pleasant. If anything like this should ever occur feel free to contact any of it's members in game or myself @pherrow so an officer can be notified and the problem will be addressed and/or dealt with. Cheers