test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

HR's have TOO much immunity.

lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
Look, I'm not trying too bash HR's. But they have too many broken mechanics that are greatly effecting PvP in a negative way. Why hasn't anyone taken a FULL look at the HR yet? Look, my goal isn't too get HR's nerfed. It's too get them FIXED. HR's have too may powers that grant them immunity, the dodge mechanic needs too be re-looked at aswell, because HR's are able too dodged out of CC WAY TOO early. It's so bad that it looks like they're breaking out of CC. I've have recorded footage of this in ACTION. I've made post about this before, but yet nothing has been done.

The main issues with HR's is too much immunity, and something is off in their dodge mechanic. People claim it's because of their deflect. And if that's the case, that too is broken. Reason why I said that is because I've fought GWF's, and TR's who have high deflect and they have NEVER gotten out of my CC abnormally early.

PLEASE FIX HR & TR's...

• Disruptive Shot should NOT effects GF's while guarding.
• TR's daze duration needs too be reduced down too 0.3 - 0.5 seconds.
• TR's stealth crit severity damage needs too be reduced about 30%. They are able too 1 shot people with NO sacrifices too themselves.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• isuuck2isuuck2 Member Posts: 491 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    CA multi procs brah
  • lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    isuuck2 wrote: »
    CA multi procs brah

CA? What's that?
  • isuuck2isuuck2 Member Posts: 491 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Careful Attack
  • xplmao2xplmao2 Banned Users, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 232 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    • Disruptive Shot should NOT effects GF's while guarding.
    • TR's daze duration needs too be reduced down too 0.3 - 0.5 seconds.
    • TR's stealth crit severity damage needs too be reduced about 30%. They are able too 1 shot people with NO sacrifices too themselves.

Is this about HR or TR?

Decide yourself dude.

Just face reality, GF class will never be on top... never.
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's the Circle of Nerf
    And it moves us all
    Through despair and hope
    Through faith and love
    Till we find our place
    On the path unwinding
    In the Circle
    The Circle of Nerf.
  • obsydian666obsydian666 Member Posts: 329 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    HRs are fine now, we will se what with new TRs changes, but i think they have to much dmg.
  • twilightwatchmantwilightwatchman Member Posts: 2,007 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I think we should just delete all classes except GF and CW and then these whiners will finally be happy.
    Jenna Sunsoul - Justice Tankadin
    Aelar Hawkwind - Archer
    Karrin Feywinter - Mistress of Flame
    Errin Duskwalker - Executioner
    Darquess - Soulbinder
  • rayrdanrayrdan Member Posts: 5,410 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    HR has 0 immunity they just deflect like everyone is capable of.
  • ychiakiychiaki Member Posts: 123 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Stucked with a video recorded and posted months ago to keep claiming that an unreliable dodge is broken... There's no one complaining about HRs "immunity" from dodges besides you. And to make things worse, they are supposed to avoid damage and CC, HR in that video takes damage when he shouldn't, so you shouldn't even be mad.
    DC Divine Oracle Faithful
    HR Stormwarden Trapper / Stormwarden Combat
    GWF Swordmaster Destroyer
    CW Master of Flame Thaumaturge / Spellstorm Oppressor
    TR Master Infiltrator Executioner
    SW Soulbinder Fury
  • rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    I think people are too busy focusing on TRs at the moment. Once TRs get nerfed, the HR class will possibly rise to the top again as it can dominate most other classes already apart from the TR (and stalemating the DC)
  • pando83pando83 Member Posts: 2,564 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I remember time ago the issue of HRs getting hit like that and then getting out of cc dodging in mid-air (if i get what you're trying to say) being reported. Missed the explanation. Is it a deflect+tenacity effect? Like nullified stuns. Don't remember.
  • lvl99looterlvl99looter Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hmm... Sometimes I wonder, am I just explain this wrong? Why is it that some people/players are unable too see the BIG picture here. It's not about "oh god HR's are too good. I can't kill them, nerf them for me so I can do better." These threads are about BALANCE, there's no BALANCE in PvP anymore. Back in Mod 1, almost everything worked in harmony.

Back in the day it used too be this:
    - GF's kill CW's.
    - CW's kill TR's.
    - TR's kill GWF's.
    - GWF's could best GF's.
    - DC's support ALL classes.

But JUST these classes could naturally do better when fighting certain classes, didn't mean the classes who were inferior couldn't fight back. Perfect example, if played correctly. Back when chill went through block, the CW was a GF's WORST nightmare! So because of this, it FORCED GF's too pursue CW's too the point they both left the node. The ONLY way a CW could win was too take advantage of the fact the CW is a range class, and close quarter combat was it's weakness.

Then came the HR. HR's came with 6 dodges. They also have 6 encounters. We're not even done, but that's already DOUBLE of previous classes. HR's HAD vines that had MORE CC than an actual Control Wizard's, they also have Tharnward which has/had competitive AoE damage too a GWF. HR's have stealth & enough immunity through powers/encounter usage too compete with TR's. This is a 1 man army class. Although the HR isn't as bad as it once was, it's still far from balanced.

I know if I made a really good video too prove my point, you guys would understand better. But there's one question that keeps coming up that prevents me from making the video. WILL I BE WASTING ME TIME?
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This thread has already gone too far downhill to save. For everyone, once again: If you haven't anything civil or constructive to the discussion at hand to post, refrain from posting.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.