test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Move capitol to then dragons den

ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
In Protector enclawe we got just spamm bot. Noone is doing any dungeons except tiamat or some dragons in den.
Mailbox and other features in dragons den should be implemented.

As an option all dungeons can be deleted, maybe it will reduce lags?

What you think?
Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
.Suicide Squad.

Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    1. I think it is a policy decision to keep banks, guild storage and marketplace in PE. It makes us all go there sometimes.

2. If you moved everything to WoD, do you think the spam spellers will stay in PE talking to themselves or do you think they will come to WoD and pollute the chat there?

So, I think it is a bad idea.
  • Options
    neirgaraneirgara Member Posts: 334 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Since I still do dungeons (as do other players I know) and solving them grants achievements and titles (also for new toons), deleting them would be a bad idea. Especially, as it would not reduce lags.

Moving everything to Well of Dragons makes no sense. I see many players running around in Protectors Enclave, which are no bots and moving it to WoD would only make the bots move there, too.

But placing a mailbox in WoD like they did in IWD would be a wonderful idea. :)
  • Options
    burkaancburkaanc Member Posts: 2,186 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    and auction house
    Paladin Master Race
  • Options
    bajornorbertbajornorbert Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 272 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I agree with adding a mailbox to WoD, that would be a very welcome addition, also a salvage area. I can understand the reasons behind not having a mailbox and a salvage area in Sharrandar and Dread Ring, but i don't know why we can't have one in WoD, there's a "fortified" position in the middle of the map with a ton of NPCs and it's not even under attack like DR is, so there's nothing preventing them from a lore standpoint to add it.

As for auction house, you can already access it from anywhere, using the top menu, or if you're lazy like me, you can bind it to a key with /bind "numpad5" "genaddwindow auction_root". Replace numpad5 with w/e key you want to bind it to.

As for deleting content, it's a bad idea and it will never happen. Even if nobody would ever play it again, you don't just delete content you worked hard to make, esp since the original dungeons are still to this date the best designed content in the game, unlike the newer content which is just rushed HEs and dailies, and repurposed old content like the daily lairs.
  • Options
    ryoshinetteryoshinette Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    My last suggestion was a bit sarcastic, cause low GS requirements + T1/T2 Tiamat drop makes dungeons useless.

Mailbox/salvage should be a great change, especially for players who are sitting only there.

btw, how it can be, that ******* cam't wanish spam bots and farming bots? Just wondering.
    Ryoshin GF (4.2k)
    .Suicide Squad.

• Options
    reiwulfreiwulf Member Posts: 2,687 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I agree with the mailbox. and I'd love sometime have another city like PE, for lv 60s.
    2e2qwj6.jpg
  • Options
    catisiouscatisious Member Posts: 67
    edited December 2014
    burkaanc wrote: »
    and auction house

you can get to the auction house window from any part of the game......
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I agree with adding a mailbox to WoD, that would be a very welcome addition, also a salvage area. I can understand the reasons behind not having a mailbox and a salvage area in Sharrandar and Dread Ring, but i don't know why we can't have one in WoD, there's a "fortified" position in the middle of the map with a ton of NPCs and it's not even under attack like DR is, so there's nothing preventing them from a lore standpoint to add it.

Well, it's just a camp in the middle of nowhere. So far the only places to have mailboxes, AFAIK, are PE/Neverwinter, Caer-Konig and Twilight Tor. All of them are real cities. Sharandar is a border fortress, DR is a military camp, as is WoD. It makes sense.