test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tr mi executioner bugged feats

valenswiftvalenswift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
edited December 2014 in The Thieves' Den
Hi. I've reading some threads here and there and I think we must put whole issues together to see it clear.

Feel free to put your thougths here and your experiencies. And correct me if I'm wrong.

Shadow of Demise: is not WAI. We don't have 6 sec to put dmg on targets, only one (the very first) hit from stealth.

Shadowborn: is it WAI? I have no proves but I think it isn't.

Last Moments: as I read, the extra dmg is not WAI.
Post edited by valenswift on

Comments

• norcaine1990norcaine1990 Member Posts: 93
    edited November 2014
    First Strike: Maybe not bugged but in PvE you just strike boss ONCE and you can as well swap your feat to another because it's gonna be USELESS for the rest of the bossfight.
    Maybe something like: 60% damage on 1st strike and 10% or 15% on the rest, untill feat restarts?. Don't get me this 'OP' bs, Chilling Presence get 30% buff all the time, 10% or 15% after the initial, stronger blow won't do much of a difference. Can be PvE only if it's an overkill in PvP.
  • mirlegrismirlegris Member Posts: 309 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Shadowborn is WAI. No bug : 2x power is not 2x damages.

Lashing blade without Shadowborn ( 0/5 ) = 21K damages. Lashing Blade with Shadowborn ( 5/5 ) = 27k.

First Strike is WAI, work for the first encounter/at-will/Daily used : Shocking Exe without First strike = 20k, with First Strike = 32k.

Last Moments is not WAI, no extra damages. Same damages for a Lashing Blade against a mob with 100% hp, and against the same mob with 30% hp.
  • lupisulupisu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Shadowborn fails to proc if there is an on going DOT in effect. If it were only that the effect is consumed by the DOT it might be WAI and only hard to use, but the DOT also fails to benefit from it, making it fair to call it bugged.
  • norcaine1990norcaine1990 Member Posts: 93
    edited November 2014
    mirlegris wrote: »
    First Strike is WAI

Yeah, fixed my post as I've written down my thoughts poorly.
  • blazious11blazious11 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 331 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Anyone knows, that exec exposed weakness is armor pen buff (so adds to armorpen- no use in pve) or defense debuffs (adds 25% more damage - so great in pve?)
    My story is truly a grand tale! Of course, any story about me is going to be grand simply by virtue of the main character.
    edited November 2014
    Exposed Weakness is armor pen buff, in damage calculation, no more damage in pve if your armor pen is at the 24% boss cap.

It's a pure pvp feat.

Really amazing against GFs and GWFs. Maybe too much.
    Shadowborn fails to proc if there is an on going DOT in effect. If it were only that the effect is consumed by the DOT it might be WAI and only hard to use, but the DOT also fails to benefit from it, making it fair to call it bugged.

Oh, sorry, i don't use dots. Im an executioner, i executes, i do not tickle.

It's good to know, thanks.
  • kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    mirlegris wrote: »
    Oh, sorry, i don't use dots. Im an executioner, i executes, i do not tickle.

Dealing 25k+ on 3 targets simultaneously, "executes" a lot harder than just fining one guy and hitting him for 40k.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'
    edited November 2014
    Dealing 25k+ on 3 targets simultaneously

Blitz + Sod. But, tastes and colors as they say.. Dots is a way, no Dots is a way, mix is a way.
  • valenswiftvalenswift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So now, with SoD fixed (doesn't stack anymore) I just to know how about Last Moments.

Is it still bugged? Seems not working. Maybe I'm wrong, but wanna now the real thing about it.

And how about SoD stealth recharge? Is it WAI?
    Sometimes I feel that my stealth stops from recharging 'cos taking dmg. Is it bugged?

Thx, devs
  • mojoratmojorat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 90
    edited December 2014
    SoD is still bugged but currently in our favour, hiting for two Tic's of 50% of the damage at the end of the Sod cycle.

[Combat (Self)] Your Duelist's Flurry Bleed deals 1401 (1334) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Your Health Steal gives 11 Hit Points to you.

[Combat (Self)] Your Health Steal gives 113 Hit Points to you.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Path of the Blade deals 330 (314) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Path of the Blade deals 327 (311) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Path of the Blade deals 308 (294) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Your Shadow of Demise deals 15123 Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Your Duelist's Flurry Bleed deals 1401 (1334) Physical Damage to Warlord.

bolded for emphasis ive been meaning to report it, i had assumed somone else had noticed but have seen no mention of it.
  • valenswiftvalenswift Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 35 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Is just me or is the stealth regeneration from SoD bugged?

I think it stops refilling when I get hitted, when SoD is active.

Am I wrong or is it bugged?

Thnx
  • kweassakweassa Member Posts: 2,390 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    mojorat wrote: »
    SoD is still bugged but currently in our favour, hiting for two Tic's of 50% of the damage at the end of the Sod cycle.

[Combat (Self)] Your Health Steal gives 11 Hit Points to you.

[Combat (Self)] Your Health Steal gives 113 Hit Points to you.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Path of the Blade deals 330 (314) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Path of the Blade deals 327 (311) Physical Damage to Warlord.

[Combat (Self)] Critical Hit! Your Path of the Blade deals 308 (294) Physical Damage to Warlord.

bolded for emphasis ive been meaning to report it, i had assumed somone else had noticed but have seen no mention of it.

This may very well be one of the reasons why people are reporting so many easy 1-shots with Exec.
    Stop making excuses. Be a man.
    If you know something to be broken, stop using it.
    Otherwise, you've got no right to be speaking of 'balance.'