test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Second encounters / dailies / class feats bar?

wisam187wisam187 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Hello everyone.

During my fights with Tiamat, that have all failed due to many reasons, I'm mostly hindered by having to switch encounters from single target to Multi target every time I go to defend clerics (I use AoE powers here) or battle one of Tiamat's heads (I use Single target powers here).

My suggestion is: Introduce a a 2nd encounters / dailies / class feats bar that we can save which encounters / dailies class feats we want in what order, to make it easier for players and reduce the amount of time taken to switch between AoE powers and Single target powers by a lot. For example, one of the function keys (F1, F2 etc.) brings up a new bar with empty slots, that I can save a different rotation or a slightly different one into, saving me the trouble of having to bring up my powers page and scrolling up and / or down to find the encounters / dailies / class feats I want to use next.

I hope this, or something similar gets implemented in the future. Thanks for reading.
laodpu3d124.png
Post edited by wisam187 on

Comments

• Options
    bioshrikebioshrike Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,729 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Being able to switch between preset skill bars is an oft-requested feature. It'd have to have some sort of cooldown, but otherwise, I am in favor of it.
    <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::::)xxxo <::::::::::::)xxxxxxxx(:::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::> oxxx(::::::::::::::>
    "Is it better to be feared or respected? I say, is it too much to ask for both?" -Tony Stark
    Official NW_Legit_Community Forums
  • Options
    wisam187wisam187 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This would help a lot during fights with different phases, no wonder it's been requested a lot. I'd love to see this in the very near future.
    laodpu3d124.png