test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tiamat Hoard and DD Hour

zeusomzeusom Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 810 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
The Tiamat Hoard is reaching only Tier I or Tier II at best for the Tiamat fight each hour. On the first day, players offloaded their stockpiles of Dragon Hoard Coffers and Dragon Hoard Coins to get Linu favor. Now, players are either turning in as they collect them or are hoarding the coins/coffers.

Proposed plea of cooperation to the NW player community to get to higher Tiamat Hoard loot tiers for all:
Donate coffers/coins during the hour following dungeon delves hour

Then we are all donating for the same fight and we can all get higher Tiamat loot tiers (at least for a few Tiamat fights) if we cooperate. Unless the devs change the loot tier system, player community cooperation is the only way to reach higher Tiers.

For reference, Tiamat Hoard Reclamation has four tiers (I, II, III, IV) as detailed here:
http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9008783-tiamat-has-risen!
Sopi (aka Haxbox) SW [Synergy]
Sopi SW Youtube channel pvp brickabrack

Post edited by zeusom on

Comments

• Options
    mrmauveforummrmauveforum Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Yeah, tonight was full of 5% of tier 1 runs. I think that they just overestimated the sustained supply of the treasures used for the hoard.
  • Options
    ktemboktembo Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    In my opinion, I think the Tier rewards should last for 24 hours and until reset at least.
  • Options
    m1nuendm1nuend Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    During DD, people will be doing dungeons? And even if it is the last half an hour of DD, people are queing in the last 5mins to get the chest, which means the dungeon could last 15-45 mins into the hour after DD.
    39275e2ac4.jpg
  • Options
    isuuck2isuuck2 Member Posts: 491 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    i think the tier reward was a ****ing stupid idea, why would people have to farm insane amount of bull**** to make tiamat farmable? just to fail because they get into a pug group? these are the problems of neverwinter. instead of the problem being how hard the boss is.
  • Options
    laughingbirddddlaughingbirdddd Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    isuuck2 wrote: »
    i think the tier reward was a ****ing stupid idea, why would people have to farm insane amount of bull**** to make tiamat farmable? just to fail because they get into a pug group? these are the problems of neverwinter. instead of the problem being how hard the boss is.

agree
    farm coins and coffers then donate them so pugs can have a chance to get offhand??
    I would donate them separately to obtain linu's favor to get the offhand:)
  • Options
    rlrobrrlrobr Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Until they allow people to come with pre-formed groups and/or raise the minimum GS, there is no point in donating, since 99.99% of the encounters result in failure.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    m1nuend wrote: »
    During DD, people will be doing dungeons? And even if it is the last half an hour of DD, people are queing in the last 5mins to get the chest, which means the dungeon could last 15-45 mins into the hour after DD.

Great point, 100% Agree. Edited the Original post to suggest mass donations for Tiamat fight in the hour following DD hour.

• Options
    edited December 2014
    rlrobr wrote: »
    Until they allow people to come with pre-formed groups and/or raise the minimum GS, there is no point in donating, since 99.99% of the encounters result in failure.

99.99% failure not true at all..
    Day 1: Total Chaos. Won 1 of 8 tries
    Day 2: Much better. Won 7 of 9 tries

The sad part is that of the 8 total wins, I only got 3 Linu favor because of residual bugs.
    4/8 Wins had the 'no reward' bug where we beat Tiamat but the leaderboard/reward panal did not come up.
    1/8 was a clear winning group but one head was bugged and did not appear.