test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Shocking Execution (PvP)

zvieriszvieris Member Posts: 1,261 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
1shotkill_zpsb7619f2b.jpg

TR17k_zps813297dd.jpg

1. 100% crit from stealth,
2. Ignores all defenses including tenacity,
3. With the right stats can kill anyone and you won't even see it coming,
4. Can be chained with the help of Sigil of the Devoted, corrupted black ice enchantments, black ice / imperial dragon cloak.

If this is WAI then I say bye to PvP :)
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    isuuck2isuuck2 Member Posts: 491 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    i got one shotted by a tr hahaa, i mean SE is easy to avoid and all(if you arent dazed first). But i was typing and he one shot me from full health. i have no debuffs on me. I am not really mad but it was amusing to see that they can really one shot people. I am not tank spec though.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    isuuck2 wrote: »
    i got one shotted by a tr hahaa, i mean SE is easy to avoid and all(if you arent dazed first). But i was typing and he one shot me from full health. i have no debuffs on me. I am not really mad but it was amusing to see that they can really one shot people. I am not tank spec though.

You can't avoid what you can't see.
  • Options
    vadi88gvadi88g Member Posts: 54
    edited December 2014
    nothing unnormal... cw can easy stunlock and oneshot you with daily...for example or gf (has unconterable stuns..) ... and so on and you can also easy avoidthis spell because its really hard to place it and you can hear it coming!
  • Options
    greatweaponarmygreatweaponarmy Member Posts: 352 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    So we're back again..The Tyranny of Shocking Execution. Worst of all.. We GWF's are the only class with warlocks that CANNOT dodge it at all...
  • Options
    gorkzillagorkzilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    11k tr with bizarre gear (there was 1 green and a few blue items) had got his pwr abt 7k and SE me for 56k. im a Achamp. DC with 14.8k gs. I'm very tanky with T1/T2 pvp gear but got 1 shotted from stealth. Go figure, whats the use of defence,deflect,Tenacity.....
    my toon is a recent 60 with ant 38k hp.... PvP mechanics in neverwinter makes no sense...
  • Options
    gorkzillagorkzilla Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vadi88g wrote: »
    nothing unnormal... cw can easy stunlock and oneshot you with daily...for example or gf (has unconterable stuns..) ... and so on and you can also easy avoidthis spell because its really hard to place it and you can hear it coming!

There are ways to counter them some of the time, at least there is a chance slim maybe, or luck or skill... to turn the tables... but you cant anticipate or hit something u cant see... and when that unseen tr opens with a 56k dmg.... welll...
  • Options
    wisam187wisam187 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    They nerfed TRs way back to stop them from one shotting people, but this mod, they made it more than possible, it's like they want them to.
    laodpu3d124.png
  • Options
    guidakisguidakis Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    of course they want it!!!
    Now everyone wants to have a TR, and most of them are wasting money on making them!!
    Then, they gonna nerf it and make the SW the PVP overpowered, and allllll people gonna equip their SW at top. This is how cryptic works.
  • Options
    edited December 2014
    guidakis wrote: »
    of course they want it!!!
    Now everyone wants to have a TR, and most of them are wasting money on making them!!
    Then, they gonna nerf it and make the SW the PVP overpowered, and allllll people gonna equip their SW at top. This is how cryptic works.

I for one would invest more if my favorite class would be actually viable. I won't play a class I dislike just because it's OP. And certainly won't spend a dime.
  • Options
    lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    I really don't see this thread going anywhere constructive.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com
This discussion has been closed.