test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Request/Suggestion 1v1 outside Tiamat Temple !

vedran541vedran541 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Can you please make it so we can 1v1 outside the Tiamat entrance.

It would really make the time go much faster while waiting.

Maybe not right outside the entrance, but really close. Some sort of /duel system. Do you /duel and you get flagged for PvP against each other if the other person accepts.

Please :D
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Zero percent chance of this happening.

They love protecting the 9k GS newbie who probably would quit the game in a week at the expense of loyal players who have invested a lot in the game.
  • Options
    crollaxcrollax Member Posts: 255 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    yess its great idea BRO <333333333
  • Options
    nanners#9564 nanners Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vedran541 wrote: »
    Can you please make it so we can 1v1 outside the Tiamat entrance.

It would really make the time go much faster while waiting.

Maybe not right outside the entrance, but really close. Some sort of /duel system. Do you /duel and you get flagged for PvP against each other if the other person accepts.

Please :D

Awesome idea! +1 to this

Like those around platforms where dragon spawns or smth cld really be used as a node :D
  • Options
    geeq5geeq5 Member Posts: 223 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Zero percent chance of this happening.

They love protecting the 9k GS newbie who probably would quit the game in a week at the expense of loyal players who have invested a lot in the game.

So because you have invested a lot in the game that means you have the right to gain unfair advantage towards newbies?

Glad you're all beginning to show your faces now, you are one of those lvl 10 players using P vorp and rank 10s in a low lvl PVP match, that is basically what you just implied.
  • Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Please no. Just... NO.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    geeq5 wrote: »
    So because you have invested a lot in the game that means you have the right to gain unfair advantage towards newbies?

Never said anything about rights. I merely gave a percentage of this happening
  • Options
    vedran541vedran541 Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tickdoff wrote: »
    Please no. Just... NO.

Why not?? You can always decline a 1v1 if you dont want to do it. No one is forcing you. It would be nice to have the option for those who want to do it
  • Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    vedran541 wrote: »
    Why not?? You can always decline a 1v1 if you dont want to do it. No one is forcing you. It would be nice to have the option for those who want to do it

and here is what happens, you decline then get flamed in zone chat until you accept or ignore the person. With most of the community having the mentality of a givemenow 5 year old even if the miracle this would go threw it wouldn't be fully enjoyable except for a small percentage of the community - the true die hard pvpers.
  • Options
    tarftgmtarftgm Banned Users Posts: 169 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    Signed.

/10cawks
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    and here is what happens, you decline then get flamed in zone chat until you accept or ignore the person. With most of the community having the mentality of a givemenow 5 year old even if the miracle this would go threw it wouldn't be fully enjoyable except for a small percentage of the community - the true die hard pvpers.
    This^^

Not unless we first have whitelist duels, like in Champions.
    Where you tick the option and that's it, Nobody can challenge you.
    Even with that you still get zone abuse.

You can also expect, get out of the way, we're duelling here.
  • Options
    wisam187wisam187 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You can also expect, get out of the way, we're duelling here.

This will 100% happen.
    -1 to this idea, it'll only start unnecessary flaming and hate between players.
    laodpu3d124.png
  • Options
    mh0rammh0ram Member Posts: 310 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Everyone already either runs away or "I'm gonna call all my friends" in IWD, please don't make another area where I have to listen to children screaming and attempting to insult me. If so, I'll get out my wooden spoon.