test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Reclamation suggestion

blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
Well here is the problem every hour tiamat is up - and now every hour some party kills it. Puts us right back to 0% and we need to turn in alot (as a server) to get this up to get good chance at the artifact. If i am not mistaken (and i could be) there was only 1 hour since launch this could be done and likely ever be done at the current mechanic/trend - i think it needs to be reworked.

Why? With it resetting pretty much every hour after the tiamat event its back to 0% and by now I think most people have burned up all their coins or said why bother to only see rank 2 most of the time. Artifact is unattainable at this rate may as well remove it or tweak reclamation to last for 12 hours or at least 6 - you can remove the buffs I am sure most of us will take rank 3 for a couple attempts over never seeing it (thus not getting the rank 3 / 4 buff anyways). Now could be wrong and next week people will have farmed their *** off to regularly get the reclamation to rank 3/4 but I honestly don't see that happening enough for the long term. Most people will get their 15/30 favours from killing tiamat and be "calling it a mod" never to go back so in a month it'll be dead content for your big spenders.
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    wisam187wisam187 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Preach! 100% agreed. It really needs tweaking, I burnt up all my coins and coffers, and there are never enough coffers / coins dropping from mobs / heroic encounters in that map or even dragons. Not enough coffers, not enough coins to recover.
    laodpu3d124.png
  • Options
    chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    It wasn't well thought out. It requires way too much in donations for any to hit more than rank 2. Most of them barely make rank 1 now.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    You get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if you do, and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if you don't, so I don't even bother reclaiming anymore. Success is way too random.
  • Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    aulduron wrote: »
    You get <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if you do, and <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font> if you don't, so I don't even bother reclaiming anymore. Success is way too random.

I think that a lot of people are holding off on doing the reclamation turn in until there is a better chance of a completion. I know I am.
  • Options
    chrcorechrcore Member Posts: 329 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    They need to reduce it by a factor of at least 20. It's not making it past level 1 and this is with folks that still have coins and coffers from the last month. Eventually it won't even make it to level 1.
  • Options
    aulduronaulduron Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,351 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tickdoff wrote: »
    I think that a lot of people are holding off on doing the reclamation turn in until there is a better chance of a completion. I know I am.

Yes, not only do I have to understand it better before I start reclaiming, so does the average 10K PUG. That's likely to take a very long time.

Now, if I could go in with at least 1 premade group, I'd take more chances with coins, coffers...etc.
  • Options
    beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Think about making reclaim hour every day.
    By players society of course.

Determine with guild masters of biggest guilds / influential players the hour where many players will donate, so everybody will get a high rank every day.

If we are able to arrange 5 parties of 5 players from a group of 25 PUGs without any problems, we are able to determine a "reclaimation hour" every day. We need only want to. Good luck!
  • Options
    tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    greyloche wrote: »
    i got my offhand on my 3 mains and i'm done the rest of the stuff isn't worth the trouble. The Raid itself is too aggravating to be fun when stuck with a PUG.

So you have already killed Tiamat 45 times? Or did you manage to kill her 3 times and get the off-hand drop each time?

Sorry to say this, but something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
  • Options
    shadevpshadevp Member Posts: 234 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Probably he just bought a hell of coffers, handed them in and was done with it.
    If I had enough resources, I'd definitely do it instead of hoping to get smth from this pathetic excuse of an encounter.
    Most probably, I'll just spend 3 next month tediously farming the WoD stuff to be handed in :(
    OR not.... NW is not the only time killer after all.
  • Options
    beatannierbeatannier Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 692 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    tickdoff wrote: »
    So you have already killed Tiamat 45 times? Or did you manage to kill her 3 times and get the off-hand drop each time?

Sorry to say this, but something is rotten in the state of Denmark.
    He would just buy coins (from these purple bags) or treasures (they are still wortk ~3k AD each) in AH and reclaim them to Linu's Favor, getting offhand without even entering Tiamat.