test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Lockbox Trading Event??

tyedortyedor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
edited December 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
So what's going on with this? It's 11 after 2pm and I haven't heard one announcement?? Folks are speculating and asking to be xferred to random instances..first it was 1, now it's 23...need info pls!!! Took the day off just for this!!!
Post edited by tyedor on

Comments

• Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This event is a joke... One! person, instance #1 fully blocked by botters...
    It was waste of time ;/
  • Options
    enigmaticlyenigmaticly Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Guardian Users Posts: 13 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ^^ THIS

This event thus-far has been nothing more than a farce. NO announcements were made viewable server wide. NO announcement was made on twitter as promised by the official event page. And to top it off, ONE SINGLE PERSON was tasked with trading the community. Do you even know how many people play this game? An event is defined as an activity EVERYONE can participate in; not an activity you have to be lucky enough to be on the particular instance as the ONE person dishing out trades. It's obvious that the demand for this sort of an event would be astronomically high, but the response was not there from the developers. It's sad to see the lack of effort put into this.
  • Options
    tyedortyedor Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    What would've been nice is to trade the unbound items to a vendor who gave you a token, which you then traded for the item you wanted. Epic Mount token for epic mount, epic artifact for epic artifact, ect. Simply have the tokens expire on Monday. I don't want to not be ungrateful because this is a fantastic opportunity to get something I never had before, but come on, one person in one instance!!! I do want to say thanks to Akromatika though for staying for so long...I was 3rd before you stopped, LOL, but I still love ya!
  • Options
    izworizwor Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 238 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Im impatient, but Ive been waiting for hour or more... till Akro stops trading just in front of me ;D
    Ahh... good job Akro, but you will need help for next time.
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    izwor wrote: »
    This event is a joke... One! person, instance #1 fully blocked by botters...
    It was waste of time ;/

I'll give them credit, this was a creative community interaction and I applaud their effort for that but yes it was poorly handled.
  • Options
    akromatikakromatik Member Posts: 1
    edited December 2014

Hey guys!

I'm glad you all have enjoyed the event. I do my best to trade with everyone, but I realize that that's not quite feasible with me just being one person with a finite amount of time. It will likely just be me this weekend, but I can assure you that I'll do my best to trade with as many people as I can.

Thank you for your patience and support :) You guys are the best, I mean that!
  • Options
    rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    akromatik wrote: »

Hey guys!

I'm glad you all have enjoyed the event. I do my best to trade with everyone, but I realize that that's not quite feasible with me just being one person with a finite amount of time. It will likely just be me this weekend, but I can assure you that I'll do my best to trade with as many people as I can.

I think you did your best. I'd like to see other PWE employees get in on the action as one person being asked to trade with potentially the entire Neverwinter population is a tall order.
  • Options
    brilliantcomradebrilliantcomrade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited December 2014
    akromatik wrote: »

Hey guys!

Is there any way the events can be altered so that they benefit people who live in less optimal time zones where its difficult for us to take part in the event? I live in Australia and I don't really feel like getting up at 2am to take part in something that occurs at a perfect time for other people.