test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

[Bug] Tiamat Party Queue

nuudlznuudlz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 285 Arc User
edited December 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
So ye...
we went in with a full party trying to organize with others groups of people we know.

After we got in (waiting 2 minutes at the door before going in to make sure we get the same instance and stuff like that) - taddaaa - even the people in the groups themselves were splitted up into different instances.

imho this can't be WAI if you force people in an MMO not being able to play with each other.
Can we please get a proper queue for that so I could play with my friends in an online game? kk thx.
The Zisters' Magazine - Subscribe now and you'll never run out of style.

We are always looking for new models --- Borderline Fashiondolls ---
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• nuudlznuudlz Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 285 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    Hey guys, just to let you know, a few of us fought alongside you against Tiamat already and are taking notes on what we want to do to improve this fight. This includes party/instance logistics, received loot issues and difficulty.

I plan to play at least one more time today and collect more feedback as well as a quick meeting to discuss our plan of action over the next couple weeks.

Thanks for your patience and ill see you in the game!

Thank you for the fast reply.
    The Zisters' Magazine - Subscribe now and you'll never run out of style.

We are always looking for new models --- Borderline Fashiondolls ---
  • aimeesellersaimeesellers Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 342 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    How was this not discovered before it went live? Personally, I wont be running this one unless I can get in with the people I want to run it with. Tiamat is not that big of a deal to me... being with friends and having fun... is. Very... very disappointed.

Fix this fast...
    A'Mie Stormshield (GF) / A'Mie Stormshard (CW)
    Play Legit or Quit
    PandorasMisfits_Logo_175_zpskpytcqxc.png
    Pandora's Misfits Guild Leader
  • blackiejblackiej Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    This was reported on the preview forums but still went live.
    I agree with the OP though. Please just let us queue with atleast a group of 5.
    Would be even better if we could find an instance for multiple groups of friends (tonight we tried to all join 1 instance, the instance filled to fast appearently and we all ended up in random instances (!?).

//
    ~ da Vinci (22k AC Faithfull PvP Cleric)
  • ainarelainarel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 49 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    It's a total failure when you can't enter the temple with the party you've joined in advance. How can we hope to be anyhow organized when this happens? we can't. Especially when your new group doesn't talk or read the chat at all or cares to do so because all they care about is what to do and where to run next, which results in total chaos and failed encounter.