test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Golden Dragon Swordmaster artifact weapon on a GF?

dimrokdimrok Member Posts: 16 Arc User
edited December 2014 in The Militia Barracks
I am a level 60 GF. I recently received an artifact weapon from the ToD campaign. It's called a Golden Dragon Swordmaster. I'm a bit confused as the weapon gives a bonus to weapon master's strike, which I think is a GWF power.

Is this a bug? Am I supposed to have this weapon?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    ortzhyortzhy Member Posts: 1,103 Bounty Hunter
    edited December 2014
    no bug, GF can choose to be a SwordMaster as well, just had bad luck. But if you fail 6 times at making the desired weapon, you can salvage them and trade the shards for the weapon you like in WoD.
  • Options
    cxyencxyen Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    and I am assuming you are a Iron Vanguard GF. Kinda weird that you can get a Swordmaster Weapon though...
  • Options
    dimrokdimrok Member Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    ortzhy wrote: »
    no bug, GF can choose to be a SwordMaster as well, just had bad luck. But if you fail 6 times at making the desired weapon, you can salvage them and trade the shards for the weapon you like in WoD.

But from what I've seen on other classes, none of them get bonuses to paragon specific powers. At least none that I've seen so far. The other GF weapons seem to buff basic powers that everyone gets.
  • Options
    twitticlestwitticles Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 92
    edited December 2014
    ortzhy wrote: »
    If you fail three times. One shard given per crate opened, and one shard per weapon salvaged.
    dimrok wrote: »
    But from what I've seen on other classes, none of them get bonuses to paragon specific powers. At least none that I've seen so far. The other GF weapons seem to buff basic powers that everyone gets.
    All classes have five weapons, three of which were included originally and two more which were added with mod 5, for the peregon path specific at-wills.
  • Options
    silence1xsilence1x Member Posts: 1,503 Arc User
    edited December 2014
    @dimrok - same thing happened to me. I am an IV Conqueror build GF and I got the same Swordmaster sword as you. I'm using it until I get enough stuff to try again.
    I aim to misbehave