test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Blacksmith Upgrade?

rcjackrcjack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
edited November 2014 in PvE Discussion
Hello, everybody! Im a GF and have a Blacksmith Companion. It's Rare and I've been thinking about if I should upgrade it or not, so, I would like to know if anyone knows if the Active Bonus will increase, and if possible, what would be that new Bonus.
Thanks!
Post edited by rcjack on

Comments

• Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    It goes up to - 25% chance to reflect 10% of damage taken. If the same target is hit 4 times it will reflect 3 times the damage taken.

http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Companions#Active_Bonuses
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    rcjackrcjack Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited May 2014
    Thank you very much!
  • Options
    jayrad8jayrad8 Member Posts: 210 Arc User
    edited June 2014
    That description leaves me with a lot of questions...

So at epic quality, if I'm 1v1ing someone in opvp, this has a 25% chance to reflect 3x the damage they do to me so long as they've hit me 4 times before that? Or so long as I've hit them 4 times?

And is it 3x the 10% of damage taken, for a total of 30%? (ie. they hit 10k and I reflect 3k)

Or 3x the actual total damage they did on the hit it procs on? (ie. they hit 10k and I reflect 30k. lol.)

Also does it proc reliably or have a cd? Do you have to hit them or be hit 4x after each proc in order to get the 3x reflect again? What counts as a hit? (encounter, at-will, daily, dot ticks, weapon enchant ticks, etc.)

thanks
    Ezra@jayrad8 | M4 CW Class Advocate
    twitch.tv/ezracw | absolutegaming.guildportal.com
    #BringBackShard | M5 CW Bug List | My M3 PvP Gameplay
    PpkM0MK.png

• Options
    whitemorailwhitemorail Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    jayrad8 wrote: »
    That description leaves me with a lot of questions...

So at epic quality, if I'm 1v1ing someone in opvp, this has a 25% chance to reflect 3x the damage they do to me so long as they've hit me 4 times before that? Or so long as I've hit them 4 times?

And is it 3x the 10% of damage taken, for a total of 30%? (ie. they hit 10k and I reflect 3k)

Or 3x the actual total damage they did on the hit it procs on? (ie. they hit 10k and I reflect 30k. lol.)

Also does it proc reliably or have a cd? Do you have to hit them or be hit 4x after each proc in order to get the 3x reflect again? What counts as a hit? (encounter, at-will, daily, dot ticks, weapon enchant ticks, etc.)

thanks

UP!

I have the same questions!
  • Options
    damnataanimusdamnataanimus Member Posts: 446 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It pretty simple really. It only works on attacks they make against you. It has no ICD. So, they hit you for whatever dmg and 10% gets reflected. On the 4th reflected hit it will do a 30% reflect. For eg, you get hit for 1k on the 4th hit, it will reflect 3k damage back. Its quite funny using it on val, as when she does her ground ap draining attack thingy you can stand in it and see it proc like mad.
    May the RNG Gods smile on you today!
    Adorable Temptress - 23.4k Temptation SW
    Mara Angelbane - 22k Thaum CW, Vaya Con Dios 15.2k Dragon CW.
    Mara Shadowskiss - 21.5k Destroyer GWF, Mara - 17.2k Sentinel GWF
    Mara Duskwalker - 15.4k Healing DC
    Mara Hawkeye -14.6k HR
    Mara Spiritforge - 16.9k Tanky GF
    Bad Religion - 14.7k Pew Pew DC
    Mara Shadowstouch,Maara - TR's