test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Barrow Demolition

iamtheone1981iamtheone1981 Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 8 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
If you drop the quest without completing it you are not eligible to get once more. It goes in daily cooldown and you loose a day of ebon down quests. And on another character i have, the quest is NOT avaible(disappeared from quest giver!!!!!!), so devs what are you saying about?
Post edited by iamtheone1981 on

Comments

• ironknights1964ironknights1964 Member Posts: 69 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I got the Barrow Demolition quest, it's in my journal as part 2 of 3 quest objectives. The NPC in Ebon has nothing for me and I can't enter the barrow.

Something isn't working right.
  • frishterfrishter Member Posts: 3,522 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I got the Barrow Demolition quest, it's in my journal as part 2 of 3 quest objectives. The NPC in Ebon has nothing for me and I can't enter the barrow.

Something isn't working right.

You get it from one of the guys in PE though the solo instance you can do differs depending ont he day.
  • cerberusxllcerberusxll Member Posts: 387 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    I can't pick this quest up at all, it's listed in my objectives for the day, but leads me to the vendor near the barrow, once there, he has nothing listed to do with it.
    Cerberus | Scylla | Orion | Makelo | Nemesis | Ares | Artemis | Asclepius | Nyx | Hades | Dexithea | Dolos | Demonax | Athena | Enyo | Medusa | Talos | Alcyone
  • poisoncloudpoisoncloud Member Posts: 489 Arc User
    edited August 2014
    This quest comes from the npc in PE, the cleric sitting next to Harper Bowden.
  • zevathonzevathon Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm having the same issue. I pickup the quest in PE as one of my Common Cause daily options. I go to ED, to the NPC, and he's got nothing for me. I can't get into any barrow. Nothing twinkling or on the map to direct me as to where to go, beyond the Common Cause dot, which is basically empty, since I already did the dragon and scrolls quest.

I'm not even sure what the Ancient Barrow is, but I'm guessing it's the cave near the dragon (that is not twinkling or active).

Here's all that I've found on this:
    http://neverwinter.gamepedia.com/Barrow_Demolition
  • lewstelamon01lewstelamon01 Member Posts: 7,415 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Picking up Common Cause from Boward is NOT enough to trigger the Barrow Demolition quest--simply because it's on your list for CC does not trigger it. You must also speak to Preceptor Theraclast to get the actual quest "Barrow Demolition". He's right next to Boward.
    ROLL TIDE ROLL

Great Weapon Fighter: Because when is today not a good day to die?

PC and PS4 player. Proud Guildmaster for PS4 Team Fencebane. Rank 5 Officer for PC Team Fencebane. Visit us at http://fencebane.shivtr.com