test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2 x refinement w/e. check calendar

dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
this

slash10char
Post edited by dodgo on

Comments

• Options
    sr2normandysr2normandy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 56
    edited November 2014
    And?

10chars
  • Options
    dodgododgo Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 870 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    NO ONE IN GAME SEEMS TO KNOW AND THERES BEEN NO ADS ON (oops caps)on antisocialmedia...
  • Options
    sr2normandysr2normandy Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 56
    edited November 2014
    Heh, it should be at the weekend on 26.12. .... May it is not in calender atm...
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I don't know where the rumour started but there will be one heck of a ding dong if it doesn't happen on 26th Dec....
  • Options
    lbryanl1lbryanl1 Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi, Sorry I know this is not the place to ask a question but I can't post new thread.
    Just wanna ask if there is any way to check how many times my character has died in neverwinter?
    Maybe like /death or something? I know theres /played to see how long you played.
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    dodgo wrote: »
    this

slash10char

please provide a link, from the Devs. saying that there will be a 2x refinement weekend.
    So far all I have seen is players saying , when is the next one and people taking guesses.
    Unless you actually have a Dev note saying that it will happen, it's pure rumour.
    any players getting upset over a non existent event, which has not been mentioned officially, needs to start checking facts before making plans.
  • Options
    brilliantcomradebrilliantcomrade Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 45
    edited November 2014
    please provide a link, from the Devs. saying that there will be a 2x refinement weekend.
    So far all I have seen is players saying , when is the next one and people taking guesses.
    Unless you actually have a Dev note saying that it will happen, it's pure rumour.
    any players getting upset over a non existent event, which has not been mentioned officially, needs to start checking facts before making plans.

http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9004073-season-of-dragons-goals-round-3%21

That's for the 26/12 double RP, I havn't seen anything for the 29/11 double RP though so I am guessing a dev made some kind of error with the calendar
  • Options
    veshorokveshorok Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 127 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014

Goal: $10,000+ Raised during our ExtraLife Charity Event
    Reward: A “Natural 20 Weekend" – 2x Experience, 2x Refinement Points, and 2x Glory Weekend
    Due Date: COMPLETED!
    Reward Date: 12/26

from here: http://www.arcgames.com/en/games/neverwinter/news/detail/9004073-season-of-dragons-goals-round-3!
    official enough?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    kittykaboomboomkittykaboomboom Member Posts: 141 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    thank you. Thats what I was looking for. Not just 2 x refine, 2 x exp and glory too. something for everyone.And no nothing on the calendar for 29/11 except Storming the keep event

Goal: $10,000+ Raised during our ExtraLife Charity Event
    Reward: A “Natural 20 Weekend" – 2x Experience, 2x Refinement Points, and 2x Glory Weekend
    Due Date: COMPLETED!,
  • Options
    nwswansnwswans Member Posts: 39
    edited November 2014
    When in-game, press L, click on the Calendar tab. It shows Double RP event from 29th Nov to 2nd Dec. So far no one seems to know if it is a bugged calendar entry, or a genuine event.

Facts:
    > It shows up in the in-game calendar.
    > There have been no official announcements of a 2x RP event for the above mentioned time period (to the best of my knowledge anyway ... nothing on twitter, facebook, or here in the forums).

Any official staff care to feedback please?