test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Mount obtainable from PVP?

utzpretzelsutzpretzels Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
I'm paying again after several months break, and one my new quests obtained upon logging in was to talk to PVP master at the Trade of Blades.

This guy mentions that you can use PVP to obtain mounts. But I couldn't find any mounts on the vendors in the Trades of Blades building. Are mounts available using glory or some other PVP currency?
Post edited by utzpretzels on

Comments

• Options
    gerbilhurdlergerbilhurdler Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 418 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    It may be something new to come with the new drow PvP equip?
    IDK really , but that would be pretty cool.
  • Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    would be cool to be able to buy amount via glory... however I can't see it being a 110% mount unfortuantly. That being said could just be one you ride aboot in Proc Enclave for fun?
  • Options
    utzpretzelsutzpretzels Member, Neverwinter Beta Users Posts: 41
    edited November 2014
    Ok, it sounds like that guy at the Trade of Blades is full of it, then.

(You can check it out, ask him what you can get for PVP rewards and he specifically says mounts).
  • Options
    zekethesinnerzekethesinner Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 805 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    @Up prolly next of devs great works, give us hope and such, and then bang! Nothing for u mortal.

• Options
    sockmunkeysockmunkey Member Posts: 4,622 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Personally, if they ever release a PVP mount it should be an armored donkey :p
  • Options
    micky1p00micky1p00 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,594 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    sockmunkey wrote: »

LOL !!
    That comment Made my day !
  • Options
    jorifice1jorifice1 Member Posts: 1,042 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Can it be THIS Donkey?
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/2/24/Poitou-female-one-year-old.jpg
    Or THIS one?
    http://cbsdallas.files.wordpress.com/2013/02/photo.jpg?w=1500

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    iambecks1iambecks1 Member Posts: 4,044 Arc User
    edited November 2014

Not armored silly , armor would be zen store extra :rolleyes:
    YourSecretsAreOurSecrets.gif
  • Options
    mrmauveforummrmauveforum Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    iambecks1 wrote: »
    Not armored silly , armor would be zen store extra :rolleyes:

And the armor makes it run faster... for some reason.
  • Options
    khimera906khimera906 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 898 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I really couldn't care less about PVP, but I support adding anything new to the game. I would love to see more glory rewards of any kind, and a 110% speed mount would be would be especially fair for the PVPers.
    I hate dancing with Lady Luck. She always steps on my toes.
  • Options
    gimpocalypsegimpocalypse Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    edited November 2014

An armored donkey riding an armored donkey, a little redundant wouldn't you think?... might want give them something new?

Maybe a Mom mount would be in order... as a lot PvPers seem refer to "riding" someone's else Mom often?
    ... and some of them even must be really close friends as they're always saying something like "That's what your Mom said when I was with her" or "that your Mom enjoyed their company"... gives you kind of a warm feeling inside when you see that type of special comradery.

Although I would think a Turtle could be a good option with a -##% to counter such things as GWF Sprint & TR Sneak Attack as it would seem most PvPers want the opponent to be stationary & not moving at all, to verify this...

you tend to see a lot of "<insert name> you f$^k!)& f@&g%# why are you running away? you chicken s*!# coward using Mommy's credit card and you're still a fail GWF, you f$^k!)& loser... come stand here & fight me bro!!!" in IWD.

...again these guys must be pretty close that they knew the GWF was using Mommy's credit card... Mom must have told them while 'enjoying their company'.
    Been looking forward to upgrading my Perfect Sarcasm font, but due to recent changes it seems I will need to grind the Nine Hells for my Pure Sarcasm font... ironic isn't it?
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    Bah, I liked it better before it got changed to donkey. I wish my post remoderated into Equus asinus.
  • Options
    sarrafelinesarrafeline Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Bah! Quiet! They might get the idea to do mounted combat. >_> Do you have any idea how lame and stupid mounted combat is? >_>
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    An armored donkey riding an armored donkey, a little redundant wouldn't you think?... might want give them something new?

Maybe a Mom mount would be in order... as a lot PvPers seem refer to "riding" someone's else Mom often?
    ... and some of them even must be really close friends as they're always saying something like "That's what your Mom said when I was with her" or "that your Mom enjoyed their company"... gives you kind of a warm feeling inside when you see that type of special comradery.

Although I would think a Turtle could be a good option with a -##% to counter such things as GWF Sprint & TR Sneak Attack as it would seem most PvPers want the opponent to be stationary & not moving at all, to verify this...

you tend to see a lot of "<insert name> you f$^k!)& f@&g%# why are you running away? you chicken s*!# coward using Mommy's credit card and you're still a fail GWF, you f$^k!)& loser... come stand here & fight me bro!!!" in IWD.

...again these guys must be pretty close that they knew the GWF was using Mommy's credit card... Mom must have told them while 'enjoying their company'.

Best of Both Worlds?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7q7v4F8r9Og

'Wen considered the nature of time and understood that the universe is, instant by instant, recreated anew. Therefore, he understood, there is in truth no past, only a memory of the past. Blink your eyes, and the world you see next did not exist when you closed them. Therefore, he said, the only appropriate state of the mind is surprise. The only appropriate state of the heart is joy. The sky you see now, you have never seen before. The perfect moment is now. Be glad of it.' Terry Pratchet The Thief Of Time
  • Options
    vasdamasvasdamas Member Posts: 2,461 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    110% mount tokens for some glory would be good.
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    jorifice1 wrote: »

As if that clown avatar isn't creepy enough, your posts never fail to disturb me. :p
  • Options
    edited November 2014
    As if that clown avatar isn't creepy enough, your posts never fail to disturb me. :p

screenshot_2012-10-04-13-52-20_zpsec610d74.jpg
    My work here is done.