test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Whats wrong with mod5??

borisadrianborisadrian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
edited November 2014 in Bug Reports (PC)
Since the new update, mod5, im having theese explosion of colors and extremely high lagg. Like most of u i though its my Rig and tried to fix it, reinstall the video driver make a wide scan for viruses and malware. But nothing there. Than i realy freaked out and though its my video card crashing...but after playing crisis 2 for nearly 8 hours at full detail without having any problems with quality or movement i started to reconsider.

Than it hit me one day when a player shout in zone chat about the same thing: ITS NOT ON MY END!!!

Now i ask u Dear PWE or cryptic or whoever is in charge of these thing (since i honestly dont care), how do you expect us to play a 2014 revolutionary game that looks like this:

screenshot_2014_11_22_21_56_35.jpg
screenshot_2014_11_22_22_02_27.jpg
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    borisadrianborisadrian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I think u get my ideea...no use of posting hundreds of images. But that happens everytime i go in a populated area or when dragons spawn in Well of dragons. Also its funny how the floor dissapears and it seems ur walking on thin air.

Tried to reduce the graphics quality and set it to low and mid for better performance, but no results. Any other advices im listening and opened to suggestions.
  • Options
    tommybostictommybostic Member Posts: 111 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I get exactly the same stuff on my screen,thought its just me!
  • Options
    aiulianaiulian Member Posts: 248 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Same and I agree with the OP on the fact that that is not from our ends.

Specs (just in case)
    Win 7 x64 bits
    I5 3.33 GHz
    RAM: 4 GB
    Graphical card: Nvidia GTS 250
  • Options
    nolashmendesnolashmendes Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    yes!!!!!!!!! its the same for me too with the messed up graphics
    Specs
    win 8.1 pro x64
    i7 3630qm 3.4
    gt 640
    8gb
    and i get server not responding once in a while for approx 12 to 13 seconds
    the worst part is the rubberbanding, im just about to reach the dragon in the WOD and im rubberbanded right in the middle of hostile npcs -_-
  • Options
    powerpuffponypowerpuffpony Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I also have this issue since Mod 5 came out.
  • Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I would rather deal with missing textures than the freezing I get for a while after first logging in. It always likes to happen during combat; sometimes it's a second, sometimes five seconds, sometimes ten seconds! It's really hard to stay alive when your client is frozen while loading textures and/or models.
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    wyndrarchwyndrarch Member Posts: 147
    edited November 2014
    I get the same thing as well. I also find that the game needs to reload textures after I stop talking with any NPC (quest givers , shopkeepers, etc...).
  • Options
    vatopachivatopachi Member, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    same here..

is the mod5. :D