test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

looking for a high end Pvp guild

whitemorailwhitemorail Member Posts: 62 Arc User
Hi all,
I'm a CW and who mostly love pvp, doing pve just for dailies.

I'm looking for a pvp oriented guild, made by mature and friendly people that don't insult or joke whit newcomer, open to suggestion and who don't run in a party of 4-5 in IWD killing poor enemy during a mining session, maybe attacking them from behind :D

I'm 16-17k gs but I'm growing up faster, if one of you are recruiting pls contact me.
Post edited by whitemorail on

Comments

• rashylewizzrashylewizz Member Posts: 4,265 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Chocolate Shoppe and Absolute are by far the best. I think you aren't qualified to get in either of them with your current gear though.

Next, I'd say Essence of Aggression holds a spot just a notch below by themselves. You can see their requirements on this forum. Still a pretty scary guild to face.

Other lesser tier PVP guilds that you probably would get in are Tornado of Souls, Exodus, Purple Dragons, Nikostratos, Blackcloaks, Nightmare Inc,
  • whitemorailwhitemorail Member Posts: 62 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Thank you,
    Yeah, probably now I'm just in a medium high zone, so they won't accept me but just try.

Can I ask you where I can find their info?
  • jumboyetjumboyet Member Posts: 211 Bounty Hunter
    edited November 2014
    Chocolate Shoppe and Absolute are by far the best. I think you aren't qualified to get in either of them with your current gear though.

Next, I'd say Essence of Aggression holds a spot just a notch below by themselves. You can see their requirements on this forum. Still a pretty scary guild to face.

Funny to see that someone who dosent play top lvl PvP has really no idea whats going on there
    edited November 2014
    jumboyet wrote: »
    Funny to see that someone who dosent play top lvl PvP has really no idea whats going on there

I'll take the bait, did you think I over-represented a guild and missed some others? If so, please enumerate them.
    edited November 2014
    Thank you,
    Yeah, probably now I'm just in a medium high zone, so they won't accept me but just try.

Can I ask you where I can find their info?

You probably could just type the guild name in the social tab (pressing O, then going into the find person), and randomly messaging one of their members to join/try-out.

I think you could simply just get in on the lesser tiered PVP guilds.
  • damanhursdamanhurs Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Hi Whitemorail,

I am a member of NightmareInc. and we are currently recruiting motivated PvP players. If your GS will be close to 18K soon, you have the possibility to run premades with us. I strongly believe that personal skills can compensate sometimes for the lack of 1000-2000 points in the GS.

Please, visit our official thread, and apply on our website if you are interested to join us.

http://nw-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?778691-Nightmare-Inc-Recruitment-Thread

Kind Regards
  • borisadrianborisadrian Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I'm a CW and who mostly love pvp, doing pve just for dailies.

I play NW since it first launched and like you i only do PVP and dailies. Anything else is just plain boring to me. I spend almost 85 % of my online time on PVP matches.

A piece of advice: if u realy enjoy PVP,dont go in the dark side and start pumping stuff into you. Geting past the 19k GS it will ruin all the PVP u know so far. Also going into premade partys makes the game even easier. That beeing sayd it will no longer satisfy ur need for a nice combat. Will at first make a u a bit happy winning and winning and just slaughtering the small ants...but eventualy will get you bored of waiting for that blue bar to fill.

And just to quote aa very smart guy who sayd: "life is not all about reaching the destination,its about the journey u took and the things u enjoyed along the way".

Im a 17k GS CW, and im at that stage by choice, not by chance...I only play 1 char, have no other alts or classes.

Have fun!! thats why games were invented...