test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

these "Blue dragon knights" are pain in HAMSTER and sick of them.

wylonuswylonus Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,376 Arc User
edited November 2014 in General Discussion (PC)
they need longer cool-downs for "Immunity", it is boring when you soloing as guardian fighter, i am tired of seeing massive enchanted shield wall/frontal dome.

gaurdain fighters are too slow to run around in circle to hit them in the back.

other knights use spin attack and then able to fight when not spinning.

my opinion with spinning attacks would leave those very dizzy or stunned for short durations.

anyway, i really hate fighting 2-3 blue knights and it drag out too long with shield buffs back to back.
when ever on the open contested areas, if i see 2-3 blue knights, i just skip them and hunt other knights.
it is suppose to be fun game, but not extra frustrations and i dont have much time messing with blue dragon knights.

they are fine for groups, but waste of time for solo quests.

often i see in /chats asking for group for ghost stories, and i can barely solo it, and sometimes some players get frustrated when they cant find any helps, and what choice do they have? go solo or come back later in few hours?
Post edited by Unknown User on

Comments

• Options
    hustin1hustin1 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,462 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I can't tell you how badly I want a redcap giantsoul companion (with his spin attack). I so want to turn the tables on those white dragonwings!

I don't mind the blue ones; I have them figured out. I actually enjoy shifting behind them and making them drop their shield ("You didn't think that was going to save you, did you? Mwahahaha!")
    Harper Chronicles: Cap Snatchers (RELEASED) - NW-DPUTABC6X
    Blood Magic (RELEASED) - NW-DUU2P7HCO
    Children of the Fey (RELEASED) - NW-DKSSAPFPF
    Buried Under Blacklake (WIP) - NW-DEDV2PAEP
    The Redcap Rebels (WIP) - NW-DO23AFHFH
    My Foundry playthrough channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/Ruskaga/featured
  • Options
    pilipino93pilipino93 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The spinng ones are annoying indeed. I can normally (as a GF) bull charge em first thing when I encounter them before they can activate that power. Then wail on them to get them out of the way. The thing I find most tedious is those green archers. Their trapping snare thingy majigger is pretty lengthy and renders you unable to use any encounters unless you're standing right next to them. They can't kill me, not enough damage, but it's just as annoying haha. And for those blue shield guys, just takes like 2 seconds to walk around them and poke em to get their shields down right? o,o
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    ryugasiriusryugasirius Member Posts: 996 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I also noticed their spinning is "stronger" than GWF spinning... they will always bump you, never the other way :/
  • Options
    mystagoguemystagogue Member Posts: 322 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Blue Dragon guys used to annoy me too, until I got the hang of them. Once they go into their Immunity stance, they also lock into that position. Just step through them and you can attack and damage from the other side, which also pulls them out of their stance.
  • Options
    emmrossemmross Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    The White, Blue and Green are all a pain, especially when you're at lower levels
  • Options
    henry404henry404 Member Posts: 690 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    It's interesting to read this thread as we all seem to have a different "most disliked" - Green for me.
    I find Blue to be one of the easier ones. Enemies who run up to me and trigger a shield skill that stops them moving are most welcome. If I let Green root me I end up watching helplessly as White freezes and batters me. So I ignore Blue and Black and head straight for Green. I try to wait until Green has cast the root thing then get up close and squish 'em unless White is too near.

I never realised Blue was vulnerable from behind. I've always assumed they are just immune for a fixed time so I kill them at the end.

My dislike of Green is probably based on the Ghost Stories end boss who has Green skills and is accompanied by two more Greens. The first few times in there they just shut me down then burned me down.
  • Options
    cococyacococya Member Posts: 162 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Blues are the easy ones, the white ones with their spin and freeze are nasty, followed closely by the green ones, which by themselves aren't bad, but in a group are a pin in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.
  • Options
    myowmyowmyowmyow Member Posts: 1,923 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    cococya wrote: »
    Blues are the easy ones, the white ones with their spin and freeze are nasty, followed closely by the green ones, which by themselves aren't bad, but in a group are a pin in the <font color="orange">HAMSTER</font>.

Agreed. It is easy to walk behind the blue ones and start smacking them from behind.
    SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! SEC! (repeat indefinitely)

myles08807 said, "Back in my day, we didn't have any of this fancy Mulhorand gear while we were leveling . . . we walked uphill both ways while dying once every five seconds while leveling, and we liked it fine!" . . . Now, get off my lawn, you kids!"
    pointsman said, "I don't rue the game. In fact I don't feel any regret for the game at all."
    looomis said, "I don't like people changing to alts and then bragging about their mains like schizophrenic role players."
  • Options
    blacksladdiblacksladdi Member Posts: 359 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    a white dragonwing freeze + a green dragonwing snare after frozen is a killer. Because after your snared by the green dragonwing its that colour ray of high damage.
  • Options
    urlord283urlord283 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,084 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    wylonus wrote: »
    they need longer cool-downs for "Immunity", it is boring when you soloing as guardian fighter, i am tired of seeing massive enchanted shield wall/frontal dome.

gaurdain fighters are too slow to run around in circle to hit them in the back.

Not so

I do it all the time

It is no big deal

Urlord