test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Class Change!!

demeter83demeter83 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
edited August 2015 in Player Feedback (PC)
Well with the new mod 5 a lot of us don't like the changes they made and would like the chance to switch sub-class hence divine oracle to anointed champion for devoted cleric class. They offered this before wondering if they're going have this again. If not you will see a lot of dc's leaving this game!!!
Post edited by zebular on

Comments

• cdnbisoncdnbison Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 806 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    DCs leaving? I'm loving the changes, and actually feel useful in a group now - my damage is solid, I spot heal like a madman, and my buffs / debuffs make formerly somewhat challenging fights go way easier.

You want to change paragon path - pony up for the full respec.
  • ghoulz66ghoulz66 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 3,748 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    I don't...
  • tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    umm.... Uh... yeah.

Good luck with that.
  • demeter83demeter83 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    Where do you get the full respec?
  • tickdofftickdoff Member Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    demeter83 wrote: »
    Where do you get the full respec?

You can buy a full respec from the zen market, or you can buy a feat only respec with Astral Diamonds. The Zen respec cost 300 zen, which is about 1,500,000 AD. While the Feat and Boon Respec is around 78,000 AD. (If you go to your feat page the respec option is at the bottom of the window)
  • onecoolscatcatonecoolscatcat Member, Neverwinter Beta Users, Neverwinter Hero Users, Neverwinter Knight of the Feywild Users Posts: 575 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    You added an extra zero, mate.

300 zen=150,000 AD
  • pteriaspterias Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 661 Arc User
    edited November 2014
    tickdoff wrote: »
    The Zen respec cost 300 zen, which is about 1,500,000 AD.
    No, it's only 150,000 AD. ;)

3,000 Zen would be 1,500,000 AD
  • theycallmetomutheycallmetomu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,861 Arc User
    Man, you people, all making fun of my Control wizard :(
  • kreatyvekreatyve Member, Neverwinter Moderator, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 10,545 Community Moderator
    Generally they only offer free or forced respecs when the make major class changes. They did not do so with Strongholds, so they did not offer any.
    My opinions are my own. I do not work for PWE or Cryptic. - Forum Rules - Protector's Enclave Discord - I play on Xbox
    Any of my comments not posted in orange are based on my own personal opinion and not official.
    Any messages written in orange are official moderation messages. Signature images are now fixed!
    kuI2v8l.png
  • kvetkvet Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,700 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Would you call this thread a Walker or a Runner? It's definitely an example of the living dead though. SHOOT IT IN THE BRAIN! Braaaaaiiiinnnnzzzz
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    kvet wrote: »
    Would you call this thread a Walker or a Runner? It's definitely an example of the living dead though. SHOOT IT IN THE BRAIN! Braaaaaiiiinnnnzzzz

They'll starve soon. No brains here.

• silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    Why would you leave the game , what exact changes did they do to the game that forces a Class respec for DC?
  • charononuscharononus Member Posts: 5,715 Arc User
    kvet wrote: »
    no doubt. wait. what? !!! :s
    B)
  • MisfitsMisfits Member Posts: 84 Arc User
    Be gone vile necromancers!
    Let justice be done, though the heavens fall.